Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going back to school and I am terrified

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
In a few weeks I will probably be going back to school after 1.5 years of sitting at home staring at screens in my room and honestly I might pussy out. Is a highschool degree even worth it if I know I won't even have the mental fortitude to finish college let alone have a serious job? Seems like a huge waste of time, energy, and mental health burdens that I cannot bear.

Just thinking of sitting in a classroom filled with normies again and a dipshit foid teacher that doesn't even know what she is talking about is giving me a panic attack by just imagining it.

And don't forget the fact that I simply do not have the cognitive faculties to finnish highschool. I struggle with math to an embarrassing degree and european education is simply too hard for me. I doubt I will make my 5th year let alone my last....

Should I just stop and NEET? Should I just get a job and buy copes? Should I rope before my next birthday? I don't know anymore....

Last edited:
Keep living. Life is not infinite.

I'm too low inhib to be terrified by that kind of shit

I’m not going to sugarcoat it but it’s gonna be an extremely brutal experience if you’re a sub5. Maybe switch to online classes for your own sanity…

go to trade school. paid a guy 250 dollars for 5 hours of work. thats a lot here

Im in a similar situation to you. Sometimes I really wish I could just give up and become a NEET

High school? You look around, attractive young prime teenage girls everywhere... Chads, jocks, normalfags YELLING in the hallways, in the stairs... ZOOMERS with that fucking retarded annoying broccoli haircut that makes you ENRAGED just to see. IT Class, 90% males, no girls to at least look at, only a few ugly used-up girls (all taken)

I wouldn't be able to cope.

Last edited:
Switch to online classes

Is a highschool degree even worth it
I assure you that it is. Any degree is worth it. It gives you options. Having options is the most important thing if you want to live with less stress and/or regrets later in life.

If you're low IQ college isn't worth it. It's a scam for anyone who has an IQ below 110 or isn't a minority

If you're low IQ college isn't worth it. It's a scam for anyone who has an IQ below 110 or isn't a minority
:yes::yes::yes:
Go to college only if it's your only survival chance in a third world country

I was also considering studying, as I dropped out of high school like you, but it's an idea I ended up abandoning because it was doomed to failure due to several traumas I'd experienced in the past - I knew I wouldn't have the motivation to go all the way, my entire internal system is limited by a faulty component that's crucial in an individual's development. In the end, I came to accept my condition, I didn't have the same opportunities as others in this respect, my experience is a painful burden to bear in order to go far at university.

It's up to you to see if you have the capacity to go all the way with a project, if you have the means to mobilize your forces then go for it, otherwise it's just likely to be a waste of time and energy.

School is ragefuel for incels. I go to a special education school but I haven't made a single friend in 1 year of going!!! It's so over

School is ragefuel for incels. I go to a special education school but I haven't made a single friend in 1 year of going!!! It's so over
How much is left?

Don't go. I always hated school worst years of my life.

If the education is free then you might as well try it and see for yourself.

It’s a scam for non NTs plenty of sub 85 iq normies graduate from college

It’s a scam for non NTs plenty of sub 85 iq normies graduate from college
And if they're men they never get a job. College is for women, minorities and high IQ men. If you're some average white guy you're screwed going to college.

School and College is a nightmare. I wish I could just quit

In a few weeks I will probably be going back to school after 1.5 years of sitting at home staring at screens in my room and honestly I might pussy out. Is a highschool degree even worth it if I know I won't even have the mental fortitude to finish college let alone have a serious job? Seems like a huge waste of time, energy, and mental health burdens that I cannot bear.

Just thinking of sitting in a classroom filled with normies again and a dipshit foid teacher that doesn't even know what she is talking about is giving me a panic attack by just imagining it.

And don't forget the fact that I simply do not have the cognitive faculties to finnish highschool. I struggle with math to an embarrassing degree and european education is simply too hard for me. I doubt I will make my 5th year let alone my last....

View attachment 1235632

Should I just stop and NEET? Should I just get a job and buy copes? Should I rope before my next birthday? I don't know anymore....
Fuck mang, you're still here, I haven't seen your posts in a while mang? And how old are You?

I thought you were in your twenties, how have you not finished high school? If you can, acquire a GED. The thing is, you probably won't attend a normal school, instead, you'll be placed in a class with other dropouts and failures so at least you won't deal with normal people.

I am too. I’d rather be dead.

Didn't know you dropped outta HS.

Simply, I would say since you have nothing else to do give it one last shot. Put in as much effort as you possibly can, so that you have a degree which is better than nothing at least. I don't know what the equivalent for a GED in Europe is, but go for that if possible and/or do all online so you don't have to be mogged by youngfag normies.

If things don't go well, then just start wageslaving.
School and College is a nightmare. I wish I could just quit
Ye I'm a collegecel, it's fucking hell.
And if they're men they never get a job. College is for women, minorities and high IQ men. If you're some average white guy you're screwed going to college.
Ye it's fucking ridiculous

As a below average White, idk what my degree will be worth. Not only am I disadvantaged due to looks, manletism, and autism, but I am discriminated against due to my race cause of "muh soycial justice"

Fuck Weimerica, and piss upon the Earth.

Look at this:

GItvYkfWMAAdlfw 1

What an unfair system.

Last edited:
Didn't know you dropped outta HS.

Simply, I would say since you have nothing else to do give it one last shot. Put in as much effort as you possibly can, so that you have a degree which is better than nothing at least. I don't know what the equivalent for a GED in Europe is, but go for that if possible and/or do all online so you don't have to be mogged by youngfag normies.

If things don't go well, then just start wageslaving.

Ye I'm a collegecel, it's fucking hell.

Ye it's fucking ridiculous

As a below average White, idk what my degree with be worth.

Look at this:

View attachment 1238367

What an unfair system.
And somehow ethnics are the victims

View attachment 1235632

just stop and NEET. Get the easiest most introvert job you can without a degree and spend as much time masturbating alone as possible. The path of least resistance is the least regrettable path, because if you try you will probably fail, and be reminded of your failure over and over, whereas if you just masturbated all along, at least you can cope with the fact that you never tried.

just stop and NEET. Get the easiest most introvert job you can without a degree and spend as much time masturbating alone as possible. The path of least resistance is the least regrettable path, because if you try you will probably fail, and be reminded of your failure over and over, whereas if you just masturbated all along, at least you can cope with the fact that you never tried.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Hilarious and high IQ