Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am god

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Haven’t slept in 31 hours, I have surpassed you all, I can see st blackops2cel lending me his hand to ascend into heaven

don't sleep for 72 and you'll join st. Meeks in his chad heaven

I have heard that hallucinations will start after 2 days

Haven’t slept in 31 hours, I have surpassed you all, I can see st blackops2cel lending me his hand to ascend into heaven
I haven't slept for 37 hours once, nice try boyo buddy.

God doesn't eat McDonald's.

My record is 2 days, though that was because I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to.

How do you know if you're entire waking life is not the dream, and you're only truly awake in your dreams?

Just 31 hours? Yesterday I was up for around 34 hours. And I have done this plenty of times before. I think my record is 40 hours? I'm not sure. I think 40, because I recall wanting to go for 48 hours, but I was like "nvm," keep in mind that I was not using any stimulants either.

Yeah, the occasional dream where I am in my made up world, more of lucid dreaming though.
I wish I could have those sounds fun

I felt like I was on drugs when I didn't sleep one night.

Takes a long time to fall asleep though. They are sad to wake up from too, because you are in the real world now ;(
Yea if it’s a good dream you just feel like staying in it, then I wake up back to my pathetic existence