Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am globally undesired

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
This is a fate worse than death. I can't live like this anymore. All because my face and body don't meet the threshold of attractiveness for women.

I am subjected to this torture and locked in this genetic cage forever and this causes me to feel nauseous and frightened.

Where is my waifu of culture? Where is the mother of my future children? Why am I being denied these basic rights?

I am a victim of human rights violations. I DEMAND reparations. I DEMAND my government, who I've paid countless tax dollars to, to help me attain a virgin, untouched waifu of the upmost highest culture and dignity. These are my basic rights, you cuntbags!

@-BrettyBoy- type beat

@-BrettyBoy- type beat
Like the topic title says, @Lonelycel is globally undesired. It doesn't even come close to just being locally undesired because if you are a locationcel you can just move somewhere else where you will be locally desired (i.e. JBW and SEAmaxx). Whereas if you are ethnic you are globally undesired and it's over before it even began.

Like the topic title says, @Lonelycel is globally undesired. It doesn't even come close to just being locally undesired because if you are a locationcel you can just move somewhere else where you will be locally desired (i.e. JBW and SEAmaxx). Whereas if you are ethnic you are globally undesired and it's over before it even began.

High IQ

It is a never ending torture cycle. You can not catch a break.