Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am getting worse again

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I am starting to get high on panic attacks again , i am feeling so much worse

I hope i sleep and never wake up ,i cant take this shit anymore , everyone is so bad and hard to me

I'm sorry to hear that, hope you get better man somehow

I am starting to get high on panic attacks again , i am feeling so much worse

I hope i sleep and never wake up ,i cant take this shit anymore , everyone is so bad and hard to me
Same.

Anxiety has fucked my shit up too.

I had to learn that nobody going to give a fuck if you have panic attacks, nobody going to help you, you as a man are alone in our society, you need to stop being a bitch only foid can have panic attacks and now don't let them to ever get to me. Also deep breathing techniques like meditation helps.

Same i called the ambulance so many times because of it bro

I had to learn that nobody going to give a fuck if you have panic attacks, nobody going to help you, you as a man are alone in our society, you need to stop being a bitch only foid can have panic attacks and now don't let them to ever get to me. Also deep breathing techniques like meditation helps.
This is just not how panic attacks work man. I don't see why incel men can't express emotions. Its already over. It won't matter if women are pushed away due to us demonstrating we can't handle this life. Its literally better than masturbating. I'd rather a good cry than a fap session personally.

This is just not how panic attacks work man. I don't see why incel men can't express emotions. Its already over. It won't matter if women are pushed away due to us demonstrating we can't handle this life. Its literally better than masturbating. I'd rather a good cry than a fap session personally.
I know how it works i experienced them three times in my life they were so severe that i had to call ambulance two times, after they gave me some shit to calm down and then do some scans of my heart foid called me a faker and wanted me to pay for the ambulance (even tho i was under insurance) after that traumatic experience i haven't got a single panic attack since because i do everything in my power to not get to that point since for me (idk if for you) anxiety gets gradual and then reaches insane levels.

Last edited:
I feel you brother, anxiety and depression is shit