Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am getting told to kill myself on this forum for having romantic fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I think I’m done with this place

I can’t fucking BELIEVE I’m getting called ugly, soy, and to kill myself for expressing my depression about being lonely.

ON A FORUM for incels.

I thought this was a place where you won’t get SHAT upon for feeling that way.

Fuck all of you. I open myself to you and you act like the people who bullied me and destroyed me in real life.

I cannot even be vulnerable around outcasts.

I hate you all.

Last edited:
lol attention whore

Well it's the internet..

If you want a non-toxic incel support group might as well go to incelistan.

It is ok, anon. You always have me to be a friend with

Well it's the internet..
I don’t give a shit, I don’t see anyone else shit on anyone else but I get called a soyboy all the time here and I’m fucking tired of it.

Eh I understand what you mean but what did you expect, this isn't some safe space full of snowflakes, and it's only a minority of users that insult you.
People calling me "soy" or "faggot" on a forum is nothing compared to what I've experienced my whole life.

Eh I understand what you mean but what did you expect, this isn't some safe space full of snowflakes, and it's only a minority of users that insult you.
People calling me "soy" or "faggot" on a forum is nothing compared to what I've experienced my whole life.
Yeah but I come here to ESCAPE THAT.

I AM NOT PATHETIC FOR WANTING TO NOT BE ALONE

I think most people who say shit like ”You’re cucked for wanting a relationship!” are larpers who don’t understand what loneliness feels like. They want to sound tough and shit.

Im blackpilled as fuck, Ive been rejected by every kind of girl, whether it be fat or disabled, whatever. I’ve seen my oneitis go for Chads in fucking middle school. I understand that SMV is all that matters, but I can’t outrun an evolutionary desire for women that manifests itself in the desire of a relationship.

I am aware of all of this yet I still want a healthy, romantic relationship.

Its just how our brains work.

Last edited:
Yeah but I come here to ESCAPE THAT.

I AM NOT PATHETIC FOR WANTING TO NOT BE ALONE
People calling you pathetic for wanting that are coping, just like the normiefags they want a target to make themselves feel better.
Idk what to say man, nothing is perfect you shouldn't be surprised.

https://incels.is/threads/the-thing...-with-her-i-could-never-be-vulnerable.167751/

I POUR MY SOUL OUT TO A PLACE WHERE I WOULD THINK I WOULD BE UNDERSTOOD

AND NIGGERS LIKE
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

and

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

have to ruin it for me.

I’m already vulnerable since it’s NYE.

I might actually myself tonight.

there will be no stream. You cunts don’t deserve it.

I'm afraid to express them too:forcedsmile:
vocal minority, OP. Most of us aren't wishing you'll jump out of the window now.

Ignore the edgelords who are fakecel larpers.

November 2017cel
Ban them all

Hold on, you can't let adversity get you down. You had to know there were gonna be people here you'd butt heads with, right?

Every cuck here has romantic fantasies, ignore them. I know I do. It's biological, our male instinct to be with women. We're hardwired to have these thoughts. Doesn't mean they will ever happen.

Colvin76

Colvin76

Fuck all three of you. For making my already shitty night where I HAVE NO ONE TO TURN TO EVEN WORSE

I WANT TO BLAST THEIR LIMBS OFF WITH A SAWED OFF SHOTGUN AND FEED THEM TO DOGS

Because why? They're being assholes? I won't ask you to understand, but we're all kinda fucked up here. You're fucked up in a "Tendency to feel vulnerable to the point of wanting to hurt people who are cruel to you" way, other people are fucked up in a "Tendency to be cruel to people who threaten my standards" way. We're not well, here. But even if you can't accept that, try to accept that you're bigger than bullying. If you must, report and move on. But first and foremost you have to be bigger than people calling you names.

Because why? They're being assholes? I won't ask you to understand, but we're all kinda fucked up here. You're fucked up in a "Tendency to feel vulnerable to the point of wanting to hurt people who are cruel to you" way, other people are fucked up in a "Tendency to be cruel to people who threaten my standards" way. We're not well, here. But even if you can't accept that, try to accept that you're bigger than bullying. If you must, report and move on. But first and foremost you have to be bigger than people calling you names.
I did report and MODS WON’T DO SHIT

THEY PROBABLY AGREE WITH THEM

THAT I’M A WEAK PUSSY WHO SHOULD KILL MYSELF

I'm also romantic af. Don't get the shitposting get to you bro.

I did report and MODS WON’T DO SHIT

THEY PROBABLY AGREE WITH THEM

THAT I’M A WEAK PUSSY WHO SHOULD KILL MYSELF

Be patient. We have rules against bullying.

how old and how tall are u

My god, you are such a cunt. @Personalityinkwell GTFIH, this guy's hilarious.

it makes the larpers/fakecels cringe

My god, you are such a cunt. @Personalityinkwell GTFIH, this guy's hilarious.
LOL AT CALLING ME THE CUNT WHEN YOU ARE TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT BEING LOVED

YOU

ARE

THE

CUNT

Every cuck here has romantic fantasies, ignore them. I know I do. It's biological, our male instinct to be with women. We're hardwired to have these thoughts. Doesn't mean they will ever happen.
I fucking hate women. I just want to fuck their cunt

Colvin76

Colvin76

Fuck all three of you. For making my already shitty night where I HAVE NO ONE TO TURN TO EVEN WORSE
I never wished violence or death on you.

All I did was call you a foid worshiper moralfag soy and then you said you would shoot me with a shot gun or slit my throat.

All I did was call you a foid worshiper moralfag soy and then you said you would shoot me with a shot gun or slit my throat.
You tagged along in bullying me with those other two fuckers

I fucking hate being stepped on

I wish harm to anyone who hates me

did it make u scared when he said that or not

did it make u scared when he said that or not
ngl I was scared of online forums when I was like 12, spooky men will kill me thru my monitor :feelstastyman:

LOL AT CALLING ME THE CUNT WHEN YOU ARE TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT BEING LOVED

YOU

ARE

THE

CUNT
Holy fuck now this guy's making up lies, I never once told him to kill himself. This is why everyone hates you.

Bruh OP is really out here physically threatening other users, mans aboutta feel a fat :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

111F19CC 7A56 4322 B2D5 8A350CF3A088

I suggest you grow a pair and realize that not everybody here is going to coddle you. Accept reality and move on, no woman is capable of love. They are a commodity and will always be. They are a tool for reproduction, nothing else.

Serves you right for being a weeb

this
I actually really like your threads OP. They are brutal doses of suifuel that I can relate to.
Thanks for it, buddy boyo. :feelsautistic:

Turn off the computer if you don't like getting mean comments online. simple fix

it's not like real life where it's difficult to avoid Chad stealing your lunch money.

Jesus fucking christ, The foids are tearing a hole In our ranks without even moving a fuckin finger..... it's worse than I thot. NYE out here killing the boys

Jesus fucking christ, The foids are tearing a hole In our ranks without even moving a fuckin finger..... it's worse than I thot. NYE out here killing the boys
Nah OP is just making shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.