Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am getting reckless in traffic

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
and I fucking hate myself because of it but I feel like I just can't fucking control myself anymore because I got so bitter and miserable I just don't fucking care about anything. A full year ago I tried to cross the street in front of a fast-moving car in full awareness it was speeding towards me but I just brushed it off because I didn't give a fuck; luckily it slowed down and didn't hit me. I hated myself for this and hoped it was an isolated case and that I would never do something like this again, but I did it again a few days ago: same situation except I was on a bike this time. (Just in case I need to say it, in both cases it would have been 100% my fault.)

Anyone else? How do you deal with this? I need to find some way not to be bitter and to feel chill at least when I'm in public spaces and especially traffic.

"It's better to be reckless, than to wreck."

Body and mind subconsciously training you for future ER spree operating on pure instinct

No hope for your face buddy boyo. Best to pray it hits you next time so that it ends your misery on this earth.

I often have the same thoughts, and have punched shit in bitter rage when everything gets too much. My whole family has anger issues. My dad and grandpa would punch holes in walls kek. I remember my dad punching the fridge one time when I was little :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No hope for your face buddy boyo. Best to pray it hits you next time so that it ends your misery on this earth.

I often have the same thoughts, and have punched shit in bitter rage when everything gets too much. My whole family has anger issues. My dad and grandpa would punch holes in walls kek. I remember my dad punching the fridge one time when I was little :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:cryfeels: