Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am getting fucking sick and tired of tranny & faggot FILTH in MMOs

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Seriously every fucking online game I play now it's common to see at least one faggot in a lobby spouting faggot memes and acting like being a faggot is "cool", if shit like this happened in the 2000's these abominations would get cursed and flamed out of the lobby. Why is 90% of people tolerant of this shit now?? Seriously, what the fuck happened to these generations!? And the worst part is now in most games you aren't even allowed to criticise or tell these faggots to stfu for being annoying stupid faggots without the risk of getting your account banned. Even Gen X is accepting of this degeneracy now, has (((their))) brainwashing really affected more than 2 generations already? Has the clown world really gone that far? I wish society was more like Poland or 1930's Germany :society:

yea it’s pretty fucking annoying. Its like ok we get it you are gettint buttraped by a fellow degenerate

Early 2010's xbox lobbies didn't have any of this shit.

i only really started using the internet at the very tail end of it not being completely homofied (~2011) and man has shit changed incredibly quickly. i have vivid memories of grown men bullying me to tears on bo2 as an 8 year old calling me a faggot and other shit like that, some years later and you can't even get into an argument in most places on the internet without it being moderated.

and those poles are based as shit tbh :feelsjuice: wish more countries would follow in their footsteps

Mmos are a shit genre in 2021 play single player games instead

The whole mmo scene was only good on the early 2000s becuase of the fact that there was no such thing as discord so people had more reason to interact with eachother in those games

i only really started using the internet at the very tail end of it not being completely homofied (~2011) and man has shit changed incredibly quickly. i have vivid memories of grown men bullying me to tears on bo2 as an 8 year old calling me a faggot and other shit like that, some years later and you can't even get into an argument in most places on the internet without it being moderated.

and those poles are based as shit tbh :feelsjuice: wish more countries would follow in their footsteps
You are a 2003 or 2004 cel? I also got to enjoy the internet for a short period of time before fags took over, I really wish we were more like poles as they need wiped out.

You are a 2003 or 2004 cel? I also got to enjoy the internet for a short period of time before fags took over, I really wish we were more like poles as they need wiped out.
latter end of 2005. i'm glad i atleast get to enjoy even a sliver of it, but it adds to the frustration that globohomo coporations will pounce on anything if they see money.

latter end of 2005. i'm glad i atleast get to enjoy even a sliver of it, but it adds to the frustration that globohomo coporations will pounce on anything if they see money.
I'm 2003 with old parents so I got fucked over, could have been in a generation with faggot free online.

Same. I've been feeling really trapped lately. It seems that the degeneracy is just getting worse every day. Every day the tranny and racemixing propaganda get stuffed down my throat. The Wuhan virus psy-op isn't helping either. It's a matter of time before they cage me for wrongthink, and I feel I have nowhere to go.

I'm 2003 with old parents so I got fucked over, could have been in a generation with faggot free online.
The old Internet really was something. Normies weren't a thing yet, nor were degenerates. It was just nerds and autists.

Mmos are a shit genre in 2021 play single player games instead

The whole mmo scene was only good on the early 2000s becuase of the fact that there was no such thing as discord so people had more reason to interact with eachother in those games
Tbh mmo scene has been shit for the last decade. Niggers trannies and whores ruined em. Ofc microtransactions, loot boxes and other fucking shit too :feelsree:. God i fucking hate this planet.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Amazon from Diablo II: Resurrected is a tranny
Tbh mmo scene has been shit for the last decade. Niggers trannies and whores ruined em. Ofc microtransactions, loot boxes and other fucking shit too :feelsree:. God i fucking hate this planet.
Loot boxes made me quit MMOs

That and the birth of the SJW movement
Yeah I think the beginning stages of SJW type thinking took off in 2011-2012 and not in 2014 with gamergate. Remember the ShitRedditSays sub and atheism+ ? That was all pre 2014.

I simply hate how there's no difference between internet and real life anymore, such commodification makes everything absurd and as a result the average person nowadays is deeply desensitized.

I simply hate how there's no difference between internet and real life anymore, such commodification makes everything absurd and as a result the average person nowadays is deeply desensitized.
It will only get worse :feelsclown:

I wouldn't know...

Seriously every fucking online game I play now it's common to see at least one faggot in a lobby spouting faggot memes and acting like being a faggot is "cool", if shit like this happened in the 2000's these abominations would get cursed and flamed out of the lobby. Why is 90% of people tolerant of this shit now?? Seriously, what the fuck happened to these generations!? And the worst part is now in most games you aren't even allowed to criticise or tell these faggots to stfu for being annoying stupid faggots without the risk of getting your account banned. Even Gen X is accepting of this degeneracy now, has (((their))) brainwashing really affected more than 2 generations already? Has the clown world really gone that far? I wish society was more like Poland or 1930's Germany :society:

View attachment 464982
@To koniec thoughts?

Seriously every fucking online game I play now it's common to see at least one faggot in a lobby spouting faggot memes and acting like being a faggot is "cool", if shit like this happened in the 2000's these abominations would get cursed and flamed out of the lobby. Why is 90% of people tolerant of this shit now?? Seriously, what the fuck happened to these generations!?
Most zoomers get brainwashed by memes and short videos online which are promoted by Jewish owners of those social media platforms. A lot of "memes" are not organic. They are propaganda tools designed by CIA type government agencies and spread across the web.

4chan for example was relatively faggot hostile until up to around 2015 ish. Then suddenly faggot memes about "traps" became a thing and began being posted on every damn board. They even went as far as to claim real female models as transgenders. Anzu is just one of the few cosplay models which was rebranded as a faggot male by shills.

Tumblr mnpva3RGoF1rl7s4eo1 1280

You have to understand that there are very few coincidences in this world. Around that time also more and more Japanese anime began featuring crossdressers like Felix the female looking anime girl that was a "boy". :feelswhat:

Zoomers then grew up around shitty anime that promoted faggotry and being bombarded by memes which made faggots look cool and funny. Moderators on those websites allowed it to happen because they were picked for their political views. It was easy then to remove anti faggot people while allowing faggots to post offtopic faggot spam

Lol hi CuckTears

Most zoomers get brainwashed by memes and short videos online which are promoted by Jewish owners of those social media platforms. A lot of "memes" are not organic. They are propaganda tools designed by CIA type government agencies and spread across the web.

4chan for example was relatively faggot hostile until up to around 2015 ish. Then suddenly faggot memes about "traps" became a thing and began being posted on every damn board. They even went as far as to claim real female models as transgenders. Anzu is just one of the few cosplay models which was rebranded as a faggot male by shills.

View attachment 465428

You have to understand that there are very few coincidences in this world. Around that time also more and more Japanese anime began featuring crossdressers like Felix the female looking anime girl that was a "boy". :feelswhat:

Zoomers then grew up around shitty anime that promoted faggotry and being bombarded by memes which made faggots look cool and funny. Moderators on those websites allowed it to happen because they were picked for their political views. It was easy then to remove anti faggot people while allowing faggots to post offtopic faggot spam
There have always been faggots in anime since the 90's & 00's if I remember, Haku from Naruto comes to mind. So (((their))) brainwashing has been occurring much earlier than you think, It is only now that they aren't so subtle and outright pushing faggotry into everyone's face. Just another clown world trait :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Playing mmos in 2021 is your first mistake.

Gays need to be dragged via chain from the back of a 4WD through a rocky paddock. I hate seeing the rainbow bullshit everywhere.

View attachment 465428

High IQ post, specially the part about memes being manufactured. JFL at thinking there are no people interested in manipulating public discourse through the internet. Some years ago you could see random shit getting spammed on /pol/, then, and only then, that spam would become a trend in other boards. :lul:

Last edited:
Bumping because I was pestered by faggots today when playing OW, these filth should be lined-up against the wall and be shot by a death squad (in Hell Let Loose)

Last edited:
Also movies became openly gay and shit but soys love it and buy it all
I dont get how one can become so manipulated that one pays for stuff just to virtuesignal

Early 2010's xbox lobbies didn't have any of this shit.
Xbox lobbies are the same as they were a decade ago. SnD lobbies are still filled with racist transphobic assholes. (Just how I like it)

Also movies became openly gay and shit but soys love it and buy it all
I dont get how one can become so manipulated that one pays for stuff just to virtuesignal
It makes sense that soys like it because the majority, if not all of them are faggots themselves