Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am getting fucked hard

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 40m
I am paying 900 dollars a month to by NEET mother for rent, utilities, and food costs for both of us.

She is forcing pills on me (I do not take them), in november I have to take some blood test which is really a means to check whether I am taking the meds or not.

When they find out I am not taking the meds I will be kicked out of the house.

I don't have noney because it is all going to my NEET mother.

My father who I have explained my situation to multiple times is on my mothers side because he is a shithead cuck. She literally grew up talking shit about him to my brother and me and he still acts like he is on her side. He is a conplete retarded cuck.

The only reason I am in this situation is because I had taken voluntary time off from work for ONE DAY and they freaked out and demanded I go to the emergency room to be evaluated.

I can't even take a day off of work without these two machavellian shitheads manipulating me and society into thinking there is some problem with my character.

TAKE YOUR NORMIE PILLS!

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
135d 15h 36m
If you don't take your pills, what will keep you from being psychotic?

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
fathers are just alcoholic soy cucks nowadays, having a paternal figure doesn't mean he's good. the notion of a masculine father controlling the mother while teaching the son how to be a man sounds like ancient viking tribe story. most of us would've been better as orphans.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
the virgin shepherd said:
in november I have to take some blood test which is really a means to check whether I am taking the meds or not.
Just have the pills for a week before?

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
the worst is if you have a sister. he'll idolize and praise her while being utterly neglectful and indifferent towards you.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 12h 11m
Your cornered i see

Well Your Mother is a narcistic stockpile , move the fuck out or take the pills

get some antibioticum online after the deadline ( after they checked that you took the pills )

to counter watever they putted into your body , in these shit times where everyone wants you to take the Vaccine , you NEED TO HAVE ANTIBIOTICUM AT ALL COSTS , just in case

Some people here seem to really have the worst Parents man .. Get aggresive if you have to , They wont Respect you Otherwise

the virgin shepherd @the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 40m
Izayacel said:
Your cornered i see

Well Your Mother is a narcistic stockpile , move the fuck out or take the pills

get some antibioticum online after the deadline ( after they checked that you took the pills )

to counter watever they putted into your body , in these shit times where everyone wants you to take the Vaccine , you NEED TO HAVE ANTIBIOTICUM AT ALL COSTS , just in case

Some people here seem to really have the worst Parents man .. Get aggresive if you have to , They wont Respect you Otherwise

the virgin shepherd @the virgin shepherd
If I get aggressive they will interpret it as a bipolar episode and call the cops.

I just signed up for a credit card, hopefully I can improve my credit score and rent an apartment before the deadline...

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 6h 1m
OwlGod said:
fathers are just alcoholic soy cucks nowadays, having a paternal figure doesn't mean he's good. the notion of a masculine father controlling the mother while teaching the son how to be a man sounds like ancient viking tribe story. most of us would've been better as orphans.

My didn't even teach me shit about how to be a man, all he did was beat me when I didn't get good grades at school like a good boy and insulted me over every little thing

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 12h 11m
the virgin shepherd said:
If I get aggressive they will interpret it as a bipolar episode and call the cops.

I just signed up for a credit card, hopefully I can improve my credit score and rent an apartment before the deadline...
That would be the Most optimal

Are apparments cheap where you live? What about furniture and Shit ?

Well its Not that your Parents can Stop you , If you decide to move Out anyways

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
154d 12h 7m
Fuck your mother, you should consider moving out.