Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am genuinely attracted to 90% of women I see in public.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I literally did a personal survey on my supermarket run, and then walk in the park. I saw about 80 women and there were like maybe 7 of them that I thought were ugly. And they were like completely fucking fat and one I wasn't even sure if it was a woman or a man. The rest I was attracted to and thought were cute in one way or another. Chubby ones, short ones, tall ones, unconventional ones. I would have dated all of them.

Those are my standards that lying whores who rate 80% of men below average say I need to lower. It's amazing the projection women do. They literally rate 80% of men as below average and then tell us to lower our standards when they are already bottom tier.

rather be incel then fuck ugly women. i already asked out a landwhale never going further then dat

Hmm that's a bit of an exaggeration in my case. In my case it's more like 50%.
My standards get lower every year. I find even fat girls cute now jfl

I could not do this test as an experiment as where I live has the majority of the types I find attractive. There are barely any whites or latinas where I live.

Same. Almost any girl I see that isn't horribly obese or very old and I can see myself being content being with them

Its not like we can be picky.

Imagine being a woman and having access to an app that gives you any race, or height requirement you desire. You wouldn't settle for even an average guy, no matter what his personality was. This is why personality is a meme.

Women are picky because they can be. Men want women a lot more than women want men. Or rather men are willing to look past a lot of womens negatives in order to even get into a relationship.

Capture

How fat are we talking?:forcedsmile:
Not too fat where they have a front ass fupa, that's just disgusting. but like just across the line from chubby.
Same. Almost any girl I see that isn't horribly obese or very old and I can see myself being content being with them
kindness and loyality are the only actual requirements I have

Same.

However, 90% of women are only attracted to 10% of guys

Did you aim low ?. aim lower.

I'm attracted to every single girl in my university (except some of the old teachers i guess).

Tbf, there r no fat girls where i live, so it's not hard for them to be attractive. Yes. All r attractive to me.

I literally did a personal survey on my supermarket run, and then walk in the park. I saw about 80 women and there were like maybe 7 of them that I thought were ugly. And they were like completely fucking fat and one I wasn't even sure if it was a woman or a man. The rest I was attracted to and thought were cute in one way or another. Chubby ones, short ones, tall ones, unconventional ones. I would have dated all of them.

Those are my standards that lying whores who rate 80% of men below average say I need to lower. It's amazing the projection women do. They literally rate 80% of men as below average and then tell us to lower our standards when they are already bottom tier.
Same. Maybe not 90% but I also find the majority of women I see attractive.

As long as a female is around my age or younger, not a landwhale (chubby is okay) and not completely deformed, I would.

Same, if she has solid butt its enough.

Same cuz in sweden :feelsree::reeeeee:

Fucking simp thread. Most femorrhoids are subhuman. I think @gymletethnicel could have created this shit thread, too. He also simps hard.

Fucking simp thread. Most femorrhoids are subhuman. I think @gymletethnicel could have created this shit thread, too. He also simps hard.
Finding women attractive isn't what simping is, you inbred. Learn what words mean

Finding women attractive isn't what simping is, you inbred. Learn what words mean
And you're an inbred simp. You have no idea what simp is if you think you're not one of them. Nigger IQ.

And you're an inbred simp. You have no idea what simp is if you think you're not one of them. Nigger IQ.
Buddy, finding women attractive isn't what simping is. I'm not white knighting them or complimenting women individually or helping them in any way. Sorry I'm not a volcel who only wants white blonde stacy

He's probably gay tbh

>uses inbred as insult
>paki mudslime
:feelskek:
I use that insult against everyone, and I called him that once in a half friendly way and he got so upset that he's now still mad at me and tries to constantly insult me in theeads :feelskek:

Buddy, finding women attractive isn't what simping is. I'm not white knighting them or complimenting women individually or helping them in any way. Sorry I'm not a volcel who only wants white blonde stacy
Dude. You literally say you're attracted to 90% of women you see. Objectively speaking, that number is too big. No way there are genuinely so many good looking women in your neighborhood. 100% certain the majority of them are ugly/average. Therefore, whether you like it or not, you are simping hard. When did I say I wanted a white blonde stacy, you inbred?

Dude. You literally say you're attracted to 90% of women you see. Objectively speaking, that number is too big. No way there are genuinely so many good looking women in your neighborhood. 100% certain the majority of them are ugly/average. Therefore, whether you like it or not, you are simping hard. When did I say I wanted a white blonde stacy, you inbred?
Are you saying you're not attracted to average women? I didn't say they were beautiful, I said I'm attracted to them

high T mogs me

Are you saying you're not attracted to average women? I didn't say they were beautiful, I said I'm attracted to them
If you're attracted to somebody that literally means you're idolizing 'em, especially when they aren't objectively good looking. Guess what the "i" in "simp" stands for. As for me, I am more asexual in that department. I see genuinely good looking women on a daily basis but I am not attracted to them in the sense that I want to fuck their brains out or have sexual fantasies. I enjoy the eye candy for a second or two and then that's it. Partially, it's because I'm a subhuman who knows his place and also because of my religious beliefs. One look is okay, looking twice isn't.

I'm saying it exactly means that?
That makes no sense. "I want to fuck thaat thing" to you equals "I worship that thing idiolize it"???

That makes no sense. "I want to fuck thaat thing" to you equals "I worship that thing idiolize it"???
It makes no sense to you because your simp brain won't let you understand. Yes, as long as you are willing to fuck average and below average women you deem as attractive when they aren't, that makes you a simp.

It makes no sense to you because your simp brain won't let you understand. Yes, as long as you are willing to fuck average and below average women you deem as attractive when they aren't, that makes you a simp.
Holy shit this is literally one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Another curry who literally only wants white stacy. Jfl. An incel who judges women for hypergamy but wouldn't even fuck his looksmatch or even average females.

Literally 0 logic in your point. But can't expect better from an 80 iq inbred who thinks roastie pussy is the same as a virgin puasy

Holy shit this is literally one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Another curry who literally only wants white stacy. Jfl. An incel who judges women for hypergamy but wouldn't even fuck his looksmatch or even average females.

Literally 0 logic in your point. But can't expect better from an 80 iq inbred who thinks roastie pussy is the same as a virgin puasy
Inbred nigger, please point out where I said I wanted a white stacy?

Inbred nigger, please point out where I said I wanted a white stacy?
Damn you get mad real easy.

You said wanting to fuck average girls means someone is a simp, and you're no simp, so I'm guessing only stacy for this curry truecel?

Damn you get mad real easy.

You said wanting to fuck average girls means someone is a simp, and you're no simp, so I'm guessing only stacy for this curry truecel?
Who said I'm mad, simp? Using adjectives =/= mad.

I'm 99% attracted of womans from cali but 50%% of womans from my country

id fuck an 80 year old foid

Most women I see in public are ugly, fat or old and dying jfl

Last edited:
I'm attracted to 95% women between 16-36.