Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am fucking done - goodbye, brocels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date

Rope, don't cope​

I never thought I'd be writing these words, I never thought this moment would ever come. Yet, here I am writing my final words. As I child I couldn’t grasp why people committed suicide. It always struck me as strange that someone would want to die. To my childish brain, it wasn't conceivable that life could be horrible to the point where the one would rather die than stay alive. But, as a child, I had a magnificent life. I spent most of my days with my grandma, or at home playing video games and watching TV shows and movies. My life was prefect. I wish I could go back to those blissful times which are now nothing but a piece of memory. Back then, I didn't have to worry about how many women liked me, or about fitting in. Sadly, those days are nothing but a figment of my imagination now.

Life, if I could call it that, is getting worse by the minute. My loneliness is making me physically ill and is starting to interfere with my daily routine. Even going out, an activity that used to fill me with positive energy now only makes me feel more depressed and dejected. I feel so defeated walking all alone while everyone else is having fun. I feel like an outsider who’s only allowed to watch the world without taking part of it. It’s as if there’s a glass wall between me and the world.

For the entire time that I was out my eyes were fixed on the ground and my head was down, everyone around me came across as an NPC to me. They seemed to be living in their own world; a world filled with fun and enjoyment. I on the other hand, was stuck in a world devoid fun and filled with misery and despair. And even though I admire the beauty of the park I was in, I couldn’t help but think how lonely I felt when I saw people experiencing the exact same view but with someone by their side.

As ER used to say “a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone”.

Later when I went home, I felt sick to my stomach, and I needed to vent. So I picked up my phone and recorded myself rant about some irrelevant shit. I listen to that recording at leat 4 times. After that, I broke down in tears. I started questioning my existence on this planet. It has been 25 years so far, and in those years I’ve experienced nothing but loneliness, misery, and depression. Why does it have to be that way I asked myself. I could not answer. I don’t know! It seems like I’m cursed. And you know what’s the worst part about it, I’m not a bad person. I’m a good catch, but no one sees it. My personality is merely a product of my environment. I started out innocent, as we all do. I’ve never hated or treated anyone unfairly. Alas, being kind is conflated with weakness in this world. And the sad part about this is that people around me simply don’t understand what I’m going through. They’re under the impression that all is going well for me. That’s I’m just having a “phase”. I tried venting to no avail. No one fucking listens. They just want to label me as crazy so they could get rid of me. Every time I see humans, I am reminded of how inadequate I am. Seeing humans only makes it clear to me that I’m different than them which means that I am forced to lead a lonely life devoid of pleasure and fun, all because I don’t fit in. My species has rejected me. They made it clear that they don’t want me. I feel like I’m being punished for a crime I did’t commit, but what’s the crime? Being different? Being ugly? Or is it something else? Well, whatever it is, I don’t care anymore. I’m done looking for reasons.

To be frank, I don’t see any difference between prison life and my current living situation. At least in prison there are inmates one could converse with. But here, I have no one other than myself. Still I’d rather be dead than locked up in a prison cell. Hanging out with myself all the time isn’t doing it for me anymore. It used to be fulfilling a few years ago, but it’s ceased to be effective. My sad reality haunts me like a stubborn ghost that refuses to leave an abandoned house. Even in my dreams I’m haunted by my inadequacy and loneliness. At this point, only suicide will put an end to this madness. I really don’t want to die, but if killing myself is what it takes to stop this excruciating pain, then so be it. I don’t give a shit about how my suicide will impact others, I’d be out of here. This world would not be of concern to me anymore. I don’t see any point in studying or advancing in life. It all seems pointless. I’m looking at at least 30 years of this insufferable hell. And that’s a chilling vision that I don’t want to even think about, let alone live.

Asking people for advice is useless as all I get from them is empty platitudes and empty promises that lead nowhere. I don’t want a positive platitude, I want a hug! No one has provided me with any real solution, and I couldn’t come up with one myself. Therefore, all I’m left with is suicide. The death of my brain will put an end to this; it’ll set me free, it’ll make MY pain go away. Sorry, but I can’t take this anymore! I cannot be helped (I've already my mind about this). Thinking that things will change is just a comforting lie that doesn’t do me — or my mental health — any favours. I’m tired of life. There’s only so much I can take before life becomes unbearable, before it becomes a living hell! And sadly, my life has morphed into a living hell! Mental issues are not that much of a problem if one has a support system he could fall back on. I’m not talking about therapy, therapy is useless. I’m talking about a companion or a confidant. Someone that loves me and has my back. The absence of love and support in my life have exacerbated my mental issues. My depression has spiralled out of control over the past few days, there’s nothing I can do to mitigate it.

Finally, I’d like to thank all over you for making my life less lonely. I hope all of you ascend and get what you want in life. I’m going to delete my account since I don’t want anyone having access to my shit when I’m dead. I’ll also swipe my computer clean. It was great ride. Goodbye.
I read all of your post. You're hurting, everyone here are hurting.

Elliot Rodger would want you to get fighting.
If you're like me and don't like going outdoors, go outside long enough to take a few deep breaths through your nose to smell Gods fresh air. I tend to be a shallow breather when I'm depressed and because of this I temporarily lose my sense of smell.

I read all of your post. You're hurting, everyone here are hurting.

Elliot Rodger would want you to get fighting.
If you're like me and don't like going outdoors, go outside long enough to take a few deep breaths through your nose to smell Gods fresh air. I tend to be a shallow breather when I'm depressed and because of this I temporarily lose my sense of smell.
I think you are a bit late nigga he roped months ago.

We should respect his decision to rope. I wish I could talk to him in person and let him know that there are many other people like him and that he is not alone. But it's too late now. If he decided to rope his life must have been really unbearable normies wouldn't understand what he has been through but I do and this is why I respect his decision to rope. Though I wished he didn't rope yet. There is still many copes you can do while you are not a rotting 30+ oldcel.

I think you are a bit late nigga he roped months ago.

We should respect his decision to rope. I wish I could talk to him in person and let him know that there are many other people like him and that he is not alone. But it's too late now. If he decided to rope his life must have been really unbearable normies wouldn't understand what he has been through but I do and this is why I respect his decision to rope. Though I wished he didn't rope yet. There is still many copes you can do while you are not a rotting 30+ oldcel.
I'm so sorry.
I will pay more attention to the dates of posts.
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect to OP or incels.is.

I'm so sorry.
I will pay more attention to the dates of posts.
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect to OP or incels.is.

Relax nigga its all good :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this sounds soy asf but you write like you have high iq so mogs me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

OP wanted us to live a good life and have fun so we should honor his request and try to live a better life for ourselves. Our problems won't go away but there is not much we can do. Its cope or rope.

Normie would just tell him to go to therapy or take a shower jfl nobody can understand people like that just others in the same situation. Fucking normie fuckers pretending to care while they dont give a shit. Who cares about ugly young men problems, nobody gives a shit about them. They are forced to have a shit life and then this virtue signaling retards pretend to give a shit and tell him to go to therapy. Therapy is not going to FIX any of his issues.

Its like telling a cancer patient to go to a therapy. Lmao. Therapy isnt going to fix your genetics, its not going to fix the fact people are going to be shitty to you. Its over.

He did not kill himself. The society killed him.

Last edited:
Let the world know your pain brother :feelshehe:

Good luck to you, I wish you as swift and painless an exit as possible.

This is the ultimate pill to swallow. All this deleted members ascended and we're still here
DO no(I)T FORget, you're hER forever