Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am fucked II

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
I am 5"11 and 21 years old, who is unemployed and lives with mom with IQ 72. Even prostitutes reject me. Yes, prostitutes reject me. I am disgusting. You would have to be a sick whore fuck me. I am disgusting. I look like a tranny. A pathetic beta male. Worthy of the ovens. Don't you tell me I will find someone. I can't respect anyone who would go with trash like me. They deserve to die of AIDS and all the other STDs.

How the hell bitches reject you if you pay money

I am 5"11 and 21 years old, who is unemployed and lives with mom with IQ 72. Even prostitutes reject me. Yes, prostitutes reject me. I am disgusting. You would have to be a sick whore fuck me. I am disgusting. I look like a tranny. A pathetic beta male. Worthy of the ovens. Don't you tell me I will find someone. I can't respect anyone who would go with trash like me. They deserve to die of AIDS and all the other STDs.
Send me pic bro..how in the fuck can prostitutes reject u??

Weird that you mention your height. You’re neither short..

How the hell do you score 72 on an IQ test. Doesn’t retard IQ start at 70?

I am like a retarded version of Ed Kemper

At least you mom loves you, or she wouldn’t let you live with her.

Shouldn't be difficult to get your mom to have sex with you right?:feelsahh:

At least you mom loves you, or she wouldn’t let you live with her.
Right.
Tbh, living with parents is a bit depressing. I am going to move out with a friend next year.

being ugly or low iq is onething but being both is just depressing
Shouldn't be difficult to get your mom to have sex with you right?:feelsahh:
depends on the state.

Get a sex doll, they're far less picky.

We need to start taking the dollpill. Ive been preaching about this since I registered here. I even think it was my first post

Don't be hard on yourself bro, you are playing the game in a nightmare difficulty mode.

Can't affford one unemployed and lives with parents and I would with my dogs but they are fixed and also don't want to get in trouble
Right.
Tbh, living with parents is a bit depressing. I am going to move out with a friend next year.
you are lucky I have no friends
Right.
you are lucky I have no friends

Last edited:
Replicate the actions of Mr Elliot Rodger

Do you have some skin disease? These prostitutes od on drugs and alcohol and yet they judge anyone with bad skin.

shit at least you're 5'11 fraud 6'2 and surgerymaxx

start crossdressing sell pictures of your butthole in little girl panties for $10 a piece

Just wear a mask