Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am forced to take the shitty fucking vaccine

over4men

over4men

卐 ✙ ᛋᛋ ꖦ
★★★
tomorrow i'm gonna have to get the kike jab if I want to continue STEMmaxing and i don't have a fucking choice because my parents won't let me drop out and neet and even if i drop out i'll either have to work a shit paid job for the rest of my life or get kicked out and die or struggle in the streets fuck this gay nigger shit world i can't even cope and moneymaxx in peace without globohomo fucking me over it was bad enough already that i was born a fucking subhuman. maybe if i lived in a 1st world country i could just neetbux and leave society , now i hope the jab just kills me because i lost all motivation to live , this world is fucked and it's only gonna get worse especially for people like us. i don't want to submit to globohomo willingly but there's no way out for me to avoid the vaccine other than roping.

:feelsbaton: Don't. Just don't. :feelsbaton:

what else can i do tho
Idk man, but as i've stated here b4, i would lit preffer to never have a job then to take the jewish death jab

Idk man, but as i've stated here b4, i would lit preffer to never have a job then to take the jewish death jab
same , but in my case neeting=death , maybe i can work a shitty paid job and be miserable for a while before vaccines become mandatory to work anywhere and then it's over. i'm also too pussy to rope as of right now so unless the vaccine kills me theres no way out. i think i'm just fucked.

same , but in my case neeting=death , maybe i can work a shitty paid job and be miserable for a while before vaccines become mandatory to work anywhere and then it's over. i'm also too pussy to rope as of right now so unless the vaccine kills me theres no way out. i think i'm just fucked.
problem is the vax certificate can't be frauded, they'll most likely immediately find out it's fake, there were some guys which wanted to get into my neighbourcountry Greece not long ago with fake vax passports and were fined 5000 euros each or something kek. And when (((their))) biometric system starts working in all civilized countries it will be almost imposible to fraud this shit.

Take it u cuck! I have taken 5 vaccines in the past month. NOTHING HAPPENED!
Keep coping with my side effects little cuck scared of a little needle. Lmao at cucks like you!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Keep coping with my side effects little cuck scared of a little needle. Lmao at cucks like you!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Image0 17

Try to find a legal loophole. Mandate is not law, regulation is not law.
Coercing someone to take part in a medical experiment is against the law.
Try suemaxxing insurace agents of people forcing you to jab.
@Transcended Trucel is a malevolent cuck, don't listen to him.

Religionmaxx time.

problem is the vax certificate can't be frauded, they'll most likely immediately find out it's fake, there were some guys which wanted to get into my neighbourcountry Greece not long ago with fake vax passports and were fined 5000 euros each or something kek. And when (((their))) biometric system starts working in all civilized countries it will be almost imposible to fraud this shit.
dark times ahead
that is chad trait
they're technically not directly forcing me , but indirectly yes jfl

I'm still not vaxxed despite STEMmaxxing.

I know it's seriously difficult to feel so ostracised but I hope you stay strong nonetheless.

they're technically not directly forcing me , but indirectly yes jfl
Yep, "bro it's not mandatory bro, but you'll heve to take it or you'll get fired bro" :feelskek:

Worthless planet.

fuck this gay nigger shit world
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Yep, "bro it's not mandatory bro, but you'll heve to take it or you'll get fired bro" :feelskek:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I hate the people who think like that: wrong! How do norms not understand that this is a classic example of coersion, and therefore, not free will?

I was also forced to take it. Nothing happened. Nothing ever happens, just like with my khhv status.

You either take the vaccine and nothing happens. Or you don't take the vaccine and nothing happens.

You can follow all the restrictions regarding covid and nothing will happen. Or you can ignore them all and live like normal and nothing will happen.

Nothing ever happens. Ever.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I hate the people who think like that: wrong! How do norms not understand that this is a classic example of coersion, and therefore, not free will?
Exactly. Not mandatory means that there shouldn't be any consequences for not taking it. Soon they probably wont let us in the supermarket without a fuckcine passport kek

Exactly. Not mandatory means that there shouldn't be any consequences for not taking it. Soon they probably wont let us in the supermarket without a fuckcine passport kek
I hope not, but I have a feeling you may be right.

I'm being pressured by some members of my family and the persecution has started here by the gov but I won't take that shit.

I'm being pressured by some members of my family and the persecution has started here by the gov but I won't take that shit.
Yep, don't do it in any circumstance

good avoid that shit if you can , i felt terrible after taking it jfl constant fever headaches and chills no way in fuck am i ever taking a booster shot if i get forced to i'd rather rope

My parents said if I didn’t take the vaccine they would kick me out. Same thing with my school you’re not allowed in if you didn’t take the jew jab. America so called “land of the free”

tomorrow i'm gonna have to get the kike jab if I want to continue STEMmaxing and i don't have a fucking choice because my parents won't let me drop out and neet and even if i drop out i'll either have to work a shit paid job for the rest of my life or get kicked out and die or struggle in the streets fuck this gay nigger shit world i can't even cope and moneymaxx in peace without globohomo fucking me over it was bad enough already that i was born a fucking subhuman. maybe if i lived in a 1st world country i could just neetbux and leave society , now i hope the jab just kills me because i lost all motivation to live , this world is fucked and it's only gonna get worse especially for people like us. i don't want to submit to globohomo willingly but there's no way out for me to avoid the vaccine other than roping.
Rip :feelsugh:

My parents said if I didn’t take the vaccine they would kick me out. Same thing with my school you’re not allowed in if you didn’t take the jew jab. America so called “land of the free”
Damn. I'm sorry you have it that bad. But I feel that it'll become harder and harder to resist for me as well, I hope we're close to the end.

Damn. I'm sorry you have it that bad. But I feel that it'll become harder and harder to resist for me as well, I hope we're close to the end.

I was also forced to take it. Nothing happened. Nothing ever happens, just like with my khhv status.

You either take the vaccine and nothing happens. Or you don't take the vaccine and nothing happens.

You can follow all the restrictions regarding covid and nothing will happen. Or you can ignore them all and live like normal and nothing will happen.

Nothing ever happens. Ever.
You were probably one of the lucky ones that got the harmless placebo version of the jab.

Which I’m pretty sure is simply just harmless saline solution.

You were probably one of the lucky ones that got the harmless placebo version of the jab.

They wouldn't put saline placebo solutions for the general population. Even for testing purposes, they wouldn't need to. It's just probability that he didn't experience some of the immediate adverse effects.

How can I tell you don't understand procedures that scientists perform? Dumbass posts like this one.

Seriously if you don't understand science stop talking about it.

How can I tell you don't understand procedures that scientists perform? Dumbass posts like this one.

Seriously if you don't understand science stop talking about it.
You’re naieve and completely clueless about the true nature of the government that you live under.:ahegao:

You probably also think the Tuskeegee Experiments never happened and that its just a baseless conspiracy theory concocted by ignorant blacks.:feelskek:

Gulf War Syndrome? Ditto.:feelshehe:

All the soldiers that came down with it must be lying ignorant conspiracy theorists right?:feelsUgh:

The US government would never intentionally poison or experiment on it’s own people against their will without their knowledge and consent right??:soy:

The only dumbass posts in relation to the vaxx are your own.:feelsclown:

You’re naieve and completely clueless about the true nature of the government that you live under.:ahegao:

You probably also think the Tuskeegee Experiments never happened and that its just a baseless conspiracy theory concocted by ignorant blacks.:feelskek:

All the soldiers that came down with it must be lying ignorant conspiracy theorists right?:feelsUgh:

The US government would never intentionally poison or experiment on it’s own people against their will without their knowledge and consent right??:soy:

Jfl if you call yourself blackpilled and you still dont believe (they) are doing shit behind closed doors

ovr for scoobydoocels

STEMmaxxing society contributors deserve to get jewish vaccine poison tbh.

I’m also being forced to get it in a few days

This world is fucked , Just Play along at this Point

We are worthless , We are Powerless.

This Shit feels rigged and propably is.

1. Go to internet
2. search "proof of vaccination" or "covid vax proof form"
3. digitally edit form to have your name on it
(4. print out, if you're a boomer and don't do things electronically)
5. ????
6. Profit.

On one hand, I believe blacks aren't to be trusted and make up a lot of nigger bullshit. On the other hand, the government are dodgy pieces of shit so it's not hard to believe the Tuskeegee Experiments. :redpill:

Its all by design, i am resisting as long as i can.

Only those who have no attachments to this world that have every semblance of nothing to lose are going to make it in the resistance, if you have any kind of attachments to this world you've already lost. You have to be willing to sacrifice everything and say no in defiance. If you can't do any of that you've defeated yourself. :feelsjuice:

Remember that everything we have been experiencing since spring 2020 has been because of a bug which is hardly more dangerous than the flu.

It is amazing to read through these threads and find so many people fold on their principles over something like education or a job. Imagine if nobody signed the declaration of independence because they were afraid of losing their livelihood.

Very nice for u contry to give u free vacation be lucky here vacation is money lots month work for vacation free for u maybe u a nigger who steal food and drugs so u like it :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Remember that everything we have been experiencing since spring 2020 has been because of a bug which is hardly more dangerous than the flu.

It is amazing to read through these threads and find so many people fold on their principles over something like education or a job. Imagine if nobody signed the declaration of independence because they were afraid of losing their livelihood.
Yep, ALSO even from the times of Early Christianity there are orders that FORBID christians to take anything from jews, made by jews, etc. (the death jab in this case) and rightfully so.