Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am flatsharing (well really it is more of a house) with three foids and a fellow truecel

stalkerKiller

stalkerKiller

Recruit
★★★
This is so fucking fucked dudes......
I am living with three fucking foids in the same fucking house, one is an ugly noodlefoid (she is actually balding, I'd still do it with her btw I'm not picky), but the others are 100% blonde blue eyed stacy-lites. I am literally ashamed to even go to the fucking toilet and I try to avoid them in the kitchen as well. I thought that living with women would make me less autistic and more sociable, but the opposite is true.

Moving out in this economy is unimaginable, the rent is very cheap and the location is very nice (it is far away from the dense city core, almost rural). Anyhow what should I do?
Literally every time I see them is absolute sinfuel. The only reason I got the apartment was because I lied my ass off to the proprietor who is a sub 70 IQ noodlefoid herself. Idk, I guess she liked that I was very clean. But seriously now, what should I do?

at least you have a fellow trucel with you man, in regards to the foids just realise this isnt important and tolerate their presence, dont think about it too much, i know its difficult but thats the only thing i can think off

FAKECEL, YOU have direct contact with 3 foids, 2 of which are Stacy, and also mogga truecel, FAKECEL

@Fat Link @Animecel2D @LeFrenchCel

i know its difficult but thats the only thing i can think off
Thanks man
at least you have a fellow trucel with you man
Yeah, that dude is the definition of a mentally unstable schizo. Like he was barely able to control his voice while exchanging a few words with me. It was a simple hello and like what do you study, but he was so embarrassed and ashamed. I am so glad that I charismamogg that dude. In fact a lawnmower is more charismatic than him.

YOU have direct contact with 3 foids
That is false. I am forced to live with them, when I rented the place I didn't know who my flatmates were going to be because the other rooms had not been rented yet.
And cohabitating does not mean that we talk, ever. They are all purposefully avoiding me, how is that considered contact?

Thanks man

Yeah, that dude is the definition of a mentally unstable schizo. Like he was barely able to control his voice while exchanging a few words with me. It was a simple hello and like what do you study, but he was so embarrassed and ashamed. I am so glad that I charismamogg that dude. In fact a lawnmower is more charismatic than him.
youre welcome. yea he sounds like a truecel. i assume this guy is too much a schizo to really develop a friendship with though?

youre welcome. yea he sounds like a truecel. i assume this guy is too much a schizo to really develop a friendship with though?
I'm gonna try to be welcoming but if he doesn't want me I won't press him.

How they react to you? If they treat you friendly, treat them friendly also but dont let them turn you into a slave simp. If they ignore you, best to stay away, no need for unnecessary trouble, especially as everyone believe foids by default.

How they react to you?
They honestly didn't really do anything except greet me and asked me to take care of a fruit fly infested trash can. I did that for the noodlefoid because I found it hilarious that an asian is afraid of bugs. Obviously that was a one time thing. I am aware of the fact that if I were to help them out again then it would mean I am simping.
Most days they stay away from me if they hear me in the kitchen.

Wait till they start inviting chads over.

Wait till they start inviting chads over.
One of them has a dude over
It is so over. Thankfully I've been hiking yesterday for the whole day and I haven't heard them fucking. Didn't smell sperm either, but hey maybe my nose is getting older.

Thanks man

instead of empathizing with the guy, you use this to feel superior to him like how a normie would. jfl at the "brotherhood"

the average man nowadays would literally throw you under the bus for a taste of pussy
True. But I am not the average man and neither is he.
I'll say it even if it sounds gay: bros before hoes. That guy is all I have and he is all I have in return.