Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am extremely low testosterone, i could pass as a girl. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I think i have the ability to think like a girl due to my low testo. I have almost every character trait a typical foid has. You can ask me question if you want, i really can think like a girl jfl.

-Whats your height
-Do you have any facial or body hair
-Do you have gynocomastia
-Are you in any way bisexual
-And if you answered yes to the last question, want sum fuk?

low testosterone is a very positive thing for an incel

"Knajjd is life". Not surprised.

omg sometimes cashiers call me mam im a boi x3

Well you've certainly got the attention-whoring element down.

Based on what I've seen, there is nothing physically about you that would lead me to believe you are low T, so I suspect you are LARPing until proof is provided.

-Whats your height
-Do you have any facial or body hair
-Do you have gynocomastia
-Are you in any way bisexual
-And if you answered yes to the last question, want sum fuk?

1. I am tall
2. I dont know what this is ngl
3. No. I coulndt imagine to kiss or fuck with a guy. Disgusting. But i find guys more interesting. For example if i see a gl guy in university i stare at him. But if i see a pretty girl i rly dont care cuz imo every girl looks the same with makeup and its not rly hard to be pretty, they are common but gl guy are not.
4. No i wouldnt fuck with you. Are u bi?
How low and proof?

Hmm i am extremely emotional and deep thinking. I cant hurt any ones feelings or hurt them physically (not even mosquitos) I remember crying over a drowning fly in the bath.

I am also 0 agressive and i remember going for no fap for 6 months without any problems. And today i also fap not often.

Furthermore i have a very feminine face exceot my facial hair.

-Pointy chin
-extremely thin and dark eyebrows + they are arched af. I dont plug them but they look veeeery femine.

3718764270f079abb3749d56c85a0eb1.png

-high cheekbones
-my female version mogs probably every other female faceapp version here because ive the ideal female face. ( using hollywood filter on your female version doesnt count)
Well you've certainly got the attention-whoring element down.

Based on what I've seen, there is nothing physically about you that would lead me to believe you are low T, so I suspect you are LARPing until proof is provided.

You have never seen me without beard. Just check the things ive said above this reply.

I will consult a doc and do a test test but im too high inhib to ask the doc for that

Last edited:
Do you look younger than your actual age?

Do you look younger than your actual age?

with beard i look 5 years older but without i look 2-3 years younger, i can compensate that with my height

with beard i look 5 years older but without i look 2-3 years younger, i can compensate that with my height
How tall (height) are we talking about? Is your beard filling in nicely? Beardmaxxing is possibilty

Attention seeking faggot

Go to lookism and leave us alone, sick of lowkey being mocked by these normies

Attention seeking faggot

Go to lookism and leave us alone, sick of lowkey being mocked by these normies

yes. Says the 6'2+ black guy. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN MY FACE YOU FGT.

BTW: How the fuck is this attention seeking if i have not posted any pics of me ? I am just saying that i am extremely low testo? Why so toxic ?

Last edited:
@Allblueeeee gynocomasia is when you develop some breast tissue (man boobs), also do you have "gynecoid' fat distribution aka are you skinny fat, can you gain fat easily/not pack on muscle easily at all when working out?

yes. Says the 6'2+ black guy. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN MY FACE YOU FGT.

BTW: How the fuck is this attention seeking if i have not posted any pics of me ? I am just saying that i am extremely low testo? Why so toxic ?
I’m not black retard

Also since you are a religion fag, you clearly had said yourself you have no intention of ever having sex before marriage or whatever crap you spewed to 13k, so I really can’t take anything you say seriously after you said that.

Why are you even here then? Since you don’t even want a female?

Becoming a trap and having low libido sounds like a great cope, but unfortunately my T is pretty average. I'd rather have it either high or low.

you posted your skull shape so I find it hard for me to think you look like a girl, unless you had long feminine hair

> tall
> big nose
> beard
> uses subjective rating of his own female morph as evidence
> "low T ama"

Until you have real proof (which you said you wouldn't get), you're either being intellectually dishonest at best or LARPing at worst. As such, I'm closing this attention-seeking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.