Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am exactly 6 foot in the Netherlands and I am unironicly below average.

TerraCoper

TerraCoper

Recruit
★★★★
Ofcourse I don't have it as bad as someone that is shorter then me but compared to my main competition in my country I am a manlet I am not exaggerating when I say that under young native dutch men the average height is like 6'2 or something it's insane. When going on tinder lots of foids even say 'don't swipe if you are under 190 cm' plus the fact that I have subpar face makes it almost impossible to compete here in the Netherlands

What stops you from moving?

>6ft
>incels.is
:waitwhat:

I live with my parents and I don't have a diploma of any school so I can't even get a decent job. So that also means that I have no money of my own.
Are bordering places also bad? I thought that the Dutch could easily go drive to Germany or whatever.

Are bordering places also bad? I thought that the Dutch could easily go drive to Germany or whatever.
yeah from what i've seen it's just as bad in Belgium and the western part of Germany.

Just lie about your height or Seamaxx. Smh

I live with my parents and I don't have a diploma of any school so I can't even get a decent job. So that also means that I have no money of my own.
yeah from what i've seen it's just as bad in Belgium and the western part of Germany.
Brutal, this is why I believe in wealthpill
Lots of guys are prevented from ascending by the monetary restrictions
Imagine having all the time and money in the world to pursue pussy...

Ofcourse I don't have it as bad as someone that is shorter then me but compared to my main competition in my country I am a manlet I am not exaggerating when I say that under young native dutch men the average height is like 6'2 or something it's insane. When going on tinder lots of foids even say 'don't swipe if you are under 190 cm' plus the fact that I have subpar face makes it almost impossible to compete here in the Netherlands
Why don´t Polandmaxx? :feelstastyman:

Even in the U.S, [UWSL]6' is seen as average and not really exceptional.[/UWSL]

Eventually it will be 6'5 or itsover.

Wear shoelifts

so even at 180 cm (5'11"), I'm a manlet

The difference between 6 and 6 '2 is basically nothing. Netherlands is a tiny irrelevant country. everywhere else you are above average so take your humble brag and fuck off

Too many tall fags on this site:feelswhat:

But Netherland is definitely incel hell. Maybe you can try to get some rapefugee women in Germany?

Too many tall fags on this site:feelswhat:

But Netherland is definitely incel hell. Maybe you can try to get some rapefugee women in Germany?
German political situation would have been a lot different if the refugees from 2015 had more females.

Fakecels....

Can easily move to the US and slay there

What stops you from moving?
Just move man. I saw some Netherlands people in my city visiting and they are really not like human height. They are fucking tall. I am not a shortcel but felt weird.