Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am even shorter than on my passport

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
A few weeks ago I helped my parents with getting a new piece of furniture, to measure its length I had to lie next to it, the thing was in total 165cm in length (found on the packaging later), I was barely as long as it. Back then for my passport my height was measured as around 170cm (had shoes on though, had one of these faggot haircuts and probably even stood up a bit), so naturally you could correct it down a bit considering these aspects, but I didn't expect something as drastic at this.
Even more brutal considering the fact that I was lying there and I walk due to excessive computer usage (both in a private and in a professional setting) nowadays with a slight hunch (so I appear even shorter), everything in a country where an average man of my generation is 185cm. Simply fucking brutal.

All rulers are inconsistent, but yeah, maybe you're already reaching the point where you actually lose height
Personally I'll just Paddockmaxx if ever reach that milestone

I'm fraudmaxxed 5 cm on my drivers license and passport lol

I always confuse your name with @Mainländer's

Being 160 something in tallfag countries is a horrible thing.

Fucking brutal. I measured my height with shoes and I'm only 5'11" "tall" (barefoot 5'10"). Even at that height, I get heightmogged everytime I go outside.

I always confuse your name with @Mainländer's
Brutal umlaut pill.

I'm also shorter than my passport says I am btw. I rounded it up.