Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am ethnic "passing", no wonder I was outcast and incel!

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★★
In school everyone avoided me, made fun of me, even did bullying slightly.
And then out of nowhere, in life after school, 7 random people casually asked if I was a fucking immigrant, some with slight dislike.
My only fault is being born with brown eyes, blackish hair, and bloaty face (from being fat and underdeveloped).
Funny thing is I am not an ethnic even in one fucking percent. My relatives literally have blonde hair and blue eyes.
If I wasn't unlucky, and had blue eyes and blonde hair, it would all be different now.
Seeing people from my city, born in here just like myself, I saw many people with brownish hair and blue eyes and unbloated face, and blacking hair and blue eyes and unbloated face. Apparently I was triple unlucky, for my combination to be so less common.
But now I know, if you have incel face, zero IQ normies will mistake you for an immigrant, as long as you have brown eyes and blackish hair.
On another note, JBW is cope, it's JBNordid only.

I had no Idea I suffered from ethnic passing pill

Last edited:
6 feet. Close to average.
Our immigrants are usually slightly below average.
Maybe that's why girls glanced at me as I glanced at them, they thought I was a fucking immigrant, who shouldn't even be in our undesired smaller city, with unusual 6'1 height (from shoes). They didn't actually find me ok in the face as I fantasized.

I am not an ethnic even in one fucking percent. My relatives literally have blonde hair and blue eyes.
One of your parents must've had brown eyes. The fact that you have brown eyes probably means you have ethnic genes or at least just the ethnic gene fot eye color.

6 feet. Close to average.
Our immigrants are usually slightly below average.
Maybe that's why girls glanced at me as I glanced at them, they thought I was a fucking immigrant, who shouldn't even be in our undesired smaller city, with unusual 6'1 height (from shoes).
netherlands?

netherlands?
Putinland.
Funny thing, we "fight nazis" right now, but our own people have this kind of anti-ethnic attitude, and cheering for wonder weapons and war in general literally majority of time on television.

One of your parents must've had brown eyes. The fact that you have brown eyes probably means you have ethnic genes or at least just the ethnic gene fot eye color.
One parent does have brown eyes. Another parent is blue. And a sibling is complete nordid with slav facial features (maybe it's called something else).

You can still be White & have dark hair+brown eyes, facial morphology matters more in this case as does skin-tone.

You can still be White & have dark hair+brown eyes, facial morphology matters more in this case as does skin-tone.
Of course no skin tone, otherwise I wouldn't write, it'd be obvious.
I will lose weight and defeat my incel-migrant facial morphology! :whitepill:

Of course no skin tone, otherwise I wouldn't write, it'd be obvious.
I will lose weight and defeat my incel-migrant facial morphology! :whitepill:
so your skin is darker & your facial morphology is "non-White/Europid" ?

And then out of nowhere, in life after school, 7 random people casually asked if I was a fucking immigrant, some with slight dislike.
My only fault is being born with brown eyes, blackish hair, and bloaty face (from being fat and underdeveloped).
Funny thing is I am not an ethnic even in one fucking percent. My relatives literally have blonde hair and blue eyes.
If I wasn't unlucky, and had blue eyes and blonde hair, it would all be different now.
Seeing people from my city, born in here just like myself, I saw many people with brownish hair and blue eyes and unbloated face, and blacking hair and blue eyes and unbloated face. Apparently I was triple unlucky, for my combination to be so less common.
But now I know, if you have incel face, zero IQ normies will mistake you for an immigrant, as long as you have brown eyes and blackish hair.

Are you a white/hispanic mix like me? I could see classmates getting confused if you have olive or white skin but latino wavy hair

so your skin is darker & your facial morphology is "non-White/Europid" ?
What's your race? Specifically? And Nationality.

Are you a white/hispanic mix like me? I could see classmates getting confused if you have olive or white skin but latino wavy hair
Putinlander.
I do have slight wavy hair which I was told is unusual in our place.

What's your race? Specifically? And Nationality.
White American, mostly NW Euro(Anglo-Celtic) & some Med/SW Euro input.

I think we’re similar in this regard.
No I said no skin tone difference, white as anyone else.
But your hair & eyes are Jet-black i’d assume?
Must be facial features specifically then

And no, JBNordic is not law, i’ve met some Nordicels here. They’re a small population to begin with, since most Anglos & other NW Euros are mixed with other phenos such as Alpinid, Dinarid, Mediterranid, etc. it’s only dominant fully in Scandinavia.

White American, mostly NW Euro(Anglo-Celtic) & some Med/SW Euro input.

I think we’re similar in this regard.
Yes, I'm very celtic, too. Are you pale? I'm pale with freckles and I have blue-green eyes and brown hair. I look jewey because of my long face, small jaw, and big nose but I doubt I'm part jew.

Yes, I'm very celtic, too. Are you pale? I'm pale with freckles and I have blue-green eyes and brown hair. I look jewey because of my long face, small jaw, and big nose but I doubt I'm part jew.
Chad colours :chad:

I can get a farmers-tan in summer, and I have light brown-amber eyes.

I do look somewhat Celtic, but maybe more of the "Continental" French type.

I can get a farmers-tan in summer, and I have light brown-amber eyes.

I do look somewhat Celtic, but maybe more of the "Continental" French type.
Do you have brown or blonde hair?

brutal, one time a shopkeeper tried to talk to me in english because he taught i was pakistani

Germancel?
Where r u from originally then?
no i am turkish livng in turkey
i am the darkest skinned guy in my family partly due to acne scars, i vagualy look central asian, in my maternal side some of my relatives look like mongolians

i am the darkest skinned guy in my family partly due to acne scars, i vagualy look central asian, in my maternal side some of my relatives look like mongolians
Turkey is based because it's muslim, I believe.
Why are you incel? Not enough money for turkey parents'es standards?

a girl once asked if i was uzbek lmao

Brutal, you are an honorary eggnic. Maybe dye your hair and wear contacts.

Turkey is based because it's muslim, I believe.
Why are you incel? Not enough money for turkey parents'es standards?
it is a secular country still, also betabuxx exists everywhere in the world

Brutal, you are an honorary eggnic. Maybe dye your hair and wear contacts.
If I will completely give up on life, I will fraud like that for forever.

muslim majority, like calling united kingdom christian.
Do you think you would be incel if it was muslim?
I wonder how the matchmaking is done in muslim families.

deadbedrooms still happen in shariah-ruled nations
I will never accept this!
I would rather take risk of her leaving, and several fights about this.
What's even the point of accepting dead bed room. Might as well remain incel without all the burden, lul!

THIS. I am constantly mixed for a mutt or an albino

Yeah but I’m also ugly
Foids will literally love you for your chad hair and height, if you have them, ignoring faece. Never go bold! Never get your legs chopped off!