Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am entitled to vagina

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Your vagina is a means of reproduction.
It is necessary component to procreate and produce an offspring-the very basic biological imperation for all men.

One might argue that access to vagina,because of its vital role in human continuity,is as a basic need as food or water.

And denying someone access to this basic necessity,simply because he is born with the wrong ugly genes,constitutes as racial discrimination and is thus a violation of the Constitution;comparable to denying a black or yellow man access to restaurants because of their skin colour.

And you know what? You,all of you IT cucks and liberals,are doing exactly that to me.
You are putting me and millions of other men to forced sexual starvation simply because of our genes.
This is a literal caste system,fuck you.

I will say it loud,and i will say it proud;
I AM ENTITLED TO PUT MY PEEPEE IN YOUR VAGINA,AND ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE ARE ENABLING A LITERAL CASTE SYSTEM.

DEATH TO SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION,LONG LIVE THE INCEL PROLETARIAT
Images 89

Based. High IQ

Meh. Edgeposting.
I sleep.