Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I AM ENRAGED RIGHT NOW FUARK SOMEONE CALM ME DOWN ASAP OR I WILL KILL THE NEXT PERSON I SEE

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
I can't say why right now
Maybe tomorrow I can write it
Just too mad
Someone calm me dowm please I am so angry fuck fuck fuck fuck

Chill man, would probably help if you explained why atleast a little

There's no holding back the rage let it consume you and do what you must.

Calm down, what happened?

Get a punching bag. Something to hit really helps.

c85.gif

Be careful the fbicels are lurking.

You guys will call me a fucking cuck
AND YOU WOULD BE RIGHT
I AM PATHETIC AND A CUCK

You can message me it if you want to get it out of your chest, i will not share it with other members.

You can message me it if you want to get it out of your chest, i will not share it with other members.

I don't even care anymore FUCK IT
My mum essentially dragged me on this retarded trip because she thinks I need to "get out" JFL I HAVE NEVER BEEN MPRE DEPRESSED THAN HERE
So today we had a fight and she essentially told me that she wants me to move out or to my dad when we come back
ALREADY FUCKING RAGEFUEL JUST WTF ALL OF A SUDDEN
Next she left the hotel room
I check Facebook which I rarely use but I was just so fucking bored...and there I see that my FUCKING ONEITIS...I'm sorry I just still csn't fucking BELIEVE IT
There were rumours but it was 100% confirmed there..MY ONEITIS IS FUCKING PREGNANT BY CHAD
I just can't believe she actually got her self knocked up...THAT WHORE.
SHE IS FUCKING 21, I know he will leave her, 100%, she is going to be a 21 Single mom. She fucked her life forever no words no words.
I don't want her anymore, there is NO coming back from this

I don't even care anymore FUCK IT
My mum essentially dragged me on this retarded trip because she thinks I need to "get out" JFL I HAVE NEVER BEEN MPRE DEPRESSED THAN HERE
So today we had a fight and she essentially told me that she wants me to move out or to my dad when we come back
ALREADY FUCKING RAGEFUEL JUST WTF ALL OF A SUDDEN
Next she left the hotel room
I check Facebook which I rarely use but I was just so fucking bored...and there I see that my FUCKING ONEITIS...I'm sorry I just still csn't fucking BELIEVE IT
There were rumours but it was 100% confirmed there..MY ONEITIS IS FUCKING PREGNANT BY CHAD
I just can't believe she actually got her self knocked up...THAT WHORE.
SHE IS FUCKING 21, I know he will leave her, 100%, she is going to be a 21 Single mom. She fucked her life forever no words no words.
I don't want her anymore, there is NO coming back from this

How is this being a cuck? Also how old are you?

How is this being a cuck? Also how old are you?

Fucking 19, she just turned 21
She is like a year older than me
I am a cuck because I still want her and I can'tell FUCKING believe she FUCKING actually is having A FUCKING kid by this guy...it does not compute with me

Just order some food and relax with some tv or anime

I am stuck in a hotel room
No WIFI I would have to pay for it, so just slow Internet from my Phone that I'm browsing incels.is on
Just a TV with dumb news channels here
I don't know this place well can't order anything and if I go outside I might SNAP

How can YOU BE SO FUCKING RETARDED AND GET YOURSELF KNOCKED UP IN YOUR EARLY 20s BY SOME POS WHO WILL 100% LEAVE YOU
THIS BITCH RUINED HER LIFE NO WPRDS
JUST FUCK

I don't want her anymore...I AM DISGUSTED

DEGENERATE WHORE
She could have had a normal life with a normal guy (like me), both getting educated and married and then having a child when we are mature in our late 20s
HOW COULD SHE BE THIS STUPID? HOW? JUST HOW IS THAT EVEN HUMANLY POSSIBLE?!
INSTEAD SHE FUCKED SOME GUY DATED HIM FOR A FEW MONTHS AND WILL NOW HAVE A FUCKING CHILD WITH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE IS A KNOWN PLAYER
no words no words no words
Look at how pathetic I am she probably foesn't give a fuck about me anymore
I need to meditate

My mum will probably come back any second now
SHE WANTS TO KICK ME OUT OF OUR FUCKING HOUSE THAT I GREW UP AND LIVED IN FOR FUCKING 19 YEARS
I AM LIVID
SHE KNOWS I AN RETARDED AS FUCK AND CAN'T LIVE ON MY OWN RIGHT NOW

You either die an incel or live long enough to see yourself become a cuck.

You either die an incel or live long enough to see yourself become a cuck.

True, there is no coming back from this
I would have legit betabuxxed her because she was the only femoid I ever got along with like that
But now she is going to have a kid with Chad
There is NO coming back from this
I would NEVER take care of another man's spawn

I like how nobody is responding anymore and I'm just ranting autisticly

"Teehee lets call fbi teehee next school shooter teehee"

Give into your anger and show your mothER what a real man can do.

She could have had a normal life with a normal guy (like me), both getting educated and married and then having a child when we are mature in our late 20s
HOW COULD SHE BE THIS STUPID? HOW? JUST HOW IS THAT EVEN HUMANLY POSSIBLE?!
INSTEAD SHE FUCKED SOME GUY DATED HIM FOR A FEW MONTHS AND WILL NOW HAVE A FUCKING CHILD WITH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE IS A KNOWN PLAYER

There's a lot of coping going on at this site, but you are probably right with this, she fucked over her life big time and is gonna be a pennyless single mum.

I guess the only good thing to come out of this is that you now have closure and don't want the girl anymore, allowing you to move on. Much better than orbiting her for decades and having her on your mind all the time when she isn't interested in you and it leads nowhere. Move on, the rage will fade after some time, normies have to deal with not getting their oneitis too, if you have been in love once, it will probably happen again.