Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am drugged today...

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
...and I'm thinking of trainspotting. Take the best oragsm, multiple it with 100 and you aren't as near as you think

you will be banned for being too based bro

I don't know what "trainspotting" is, but are they the good kind of drugs, like the ones that will get you high? Or the bad kind, like the (((jew)))pills?

Tomorrow I will receive the bill

But it's worth. Kurt Cobain did it right to refuse the Bill after the trip

I don't know what "trainspotting" is, but are they the good kind of drugs, like the ones that will get you high? Or the bad kind, like the (((jew)))pills?
Trainspotting is a famous movie from the 90s. It’s about taking heroin

It's peace. Not easy to describe. At the moment, not to have sex is a joke, not a problem

Le herroin man

For everyone, who want to end this clownworld. Take money and get a good shit of heroine. The best cope, if you don't awake after taking.

The death do not afraid me only the way.

But at the moment, I could even fly from a skyscraper and would enjoy the view and the flight.

Can you emagine? Also Stacys and Chats will die I their own shit. Beeing afraid, that the party is over. The difference to us, we we leave hell, them paradise.

I think about Keith Richards at the moment. Rockstar. Can fuck every hole, he want. What did he did? Yes, the same like me at the moment. And he's still alive. OK, he always did care of good shit. And of course, had the money. In his case, I wouldn't think about a minute about drugs. But after that experience, I understand him. Better as 1000 Stacys for free. You never can get this real satisfaction. Just Junkymaxx bro

I think about Keith Richards at the moment. Rockstar. Can fuck every hole, he want. What did he did? Yes, the same like me at the moment. And he's still alive. OK, he always did care of good shit. And of course, had the money. In his case, I wouldn't think about a minute about drugs. But after that experience, I understand him. Better as 1000 Stacys for free. You never can get this real satisfaction. Just Junkymaxx bro
Cope

Speedball light. Most heroine, a little bit cocaine to stay awake for the full experience. For luck, another fellow incel is my drug sitter

Oh wait, we deserve only to release "incel tears". I forget the golden rule, that cope is forbidden here. To be honest, cope is the last, we have, and our fellows judge about coping. Such a shame. It could be from a fuckin foid, who didn't want you to enjoy the last shit under her shoe.

I watched Trainspotting drunk the other day. It was a good shout.

Trainspotting is a famous movie from the 90s. It’s about taking heroin
Oh. I don't advocate that. That's a dangerous one.

its over for harddrugcels

Im still using the "Sick Boy Method" when im forced to go to job interviews....

I hope you die from overdose so that your suffering can come to an end

Survived. The hangover is not so bad as I guessed. But now I understand, why it makes so addicted. Fortunately I have no money to become a junkie.