Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am disrespected by every toilet I speak with

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
Every single toilet I try to speak with doesn't want to talk with me even when it's group work. This is fucking insane.

I can't even get manage to do my work because I am assigned with a toilet who doesn't want to cooperate me, even talk. Gives one word responses at best. How do you deal with this?

I am shocked whenever people here say they have toilet friends. It's literally impossible to even have that.

are you ltn or subhuman?
At this point I am subhuman. I was always coping I was higher but this shit means I have subhuman SMV. Probably due to being the only manlet and I am balding.

Foids reveal they true nature to unattractive men

I got that a lot when I learned my former trade working alongside two stuck up whores, they refuse to talk or look me in the eyes, can barely cooperate, I of course return the hostile attitude but I guess when I do it it's "creepy" / mysogyknees or whatever.

I got that a lot when I learned my former trade working alongside two stuck up whores, they refuse to talk or look me in the eyes, can barely cooperate, I of course return the hostile attitude but I guess when I do it it's "creepy" / mysogyknees or whatever.
You should learn to respect women harder inkwelll

I was once told that a group of foids found me “aggressive” even though I wasn’t even talking to them. They just automatically hate you if you’re not chad, or bowing to their every need.

As I said I have to do my work.
I have never worked with females and I am glad. All the job I did were male only ,no foids want to carry heavy loads or work in dusty warehouse.Usually these males were immigrants(sometimes illegal ones) and ltn to normies. I still get badly treated as I am legit truecel but rarely have to deal with foids.
I will never stop neeting until death now