Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am disappointed that Nikolas Cruz, Parkland shooter, chose to plead guilty

Select the statement that most closely matches your view

• He should have pleaded guilty.

• He should have gone to trial.

Results are only viewable after voting.
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
He's going to get the death penalty anyway, let's be honest. I wish he would've gone to trial for two reasons:

1) I love reading legal documents and would enjoy the spectacle that a trial would be.

2) To make the families of the dead normies relive the events of that day.

I personally oppose the death penalty.

Shoulda wanked one off in court just to piss off the normalniggers

Nah, fuck that guy. I could be biased though since I live in the same state where the shooting occurred.

Shoulda wanked one off in court just to piss off the normalniggers
They confiscated his coloring book so I doubt they would let him masturbate in court.

Have you seen his interrogation tape? Hes a fuckin moron. He should get executed imo.

Implying the event was real and not some fakengay psyopp.....:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

anything that disrupts normie order is based

Normalfaggots reading this:
IMG 20211016 114330 989

2) To make the families of the dead normies relive the events of that day.

Yes, exactly. It would be beautiful to see the court-appointed psychologists review his medical records and compare them to the privileged minds of the normies he killed.

That dude was creepy looking mf. His huge elf with his dead bug eyes. His mom shoulda swallows

somethings weird with this guy. but i heard hes jewish, so that explains it.

He's going to get the death penalty anyway, let's be honest.
I thought he pleaded guilty as part of a plea bargain to avoid the death penalty.
It wouldn't make much sense otherwise.

They confiscated his coloring book so I doubt they would let him masturbate in court.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He has my utmost respect. he was more based that ER could ever be.

He apparently had a girlfriend, (not only that, but there are foids thirsting over him) so I don't exactly care whether he gets executed or not.

Still, I'm happy that at least a few normies are dead.