Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am disabled and there is no future for me.

• Thread starter braindmgedsleepycel
  • Start date
braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

disabledrottingbasementcel
★★★
I have a very rare, neurological circadian rhythm sleep disorder called non-24. My body clock naturally has more hours than there are in a 24 hour day (usually 25-26), meaning I fall asleep around 1-2 hours later every single day. Meaning, today I will go to bed at 9pm. Then tomorrow 10-11pm. Then midnight. Then 1am, etc... until it loops around the clock. There is no cure, and it is something I just have to live with. Some people are taller, some shorter, and some rarely have a longer circadian rhythm like me.

This is considered a disability in every other western country OTHER than the JewSA where I live because you cannot conform to any normal schedule (school, work, etc). It's infuriating seeing how many other people in support groups are gloating about how they're approved for disability and they'll be getting $1500 a month or whatever. Just insane.
Nobody knows this exists. And there is no treatment or cure. I have no job prospects or any way to make any money. I literally just live to goon and rot on my computer.

It seems everyone with this dropped out of school at a young age, meanwhile I had to go to school sleep deprived on a few hours or NO sleep for weeks on end and my grades suffered immensely and I didn't talk to anyone because I was too tired.

Foids with this disorder just marry men and are stay at home moms. No problem.
Men... either are stuck on permanent disability, or are 40yo cucks grandfathered into IT departments it seems.
My only option looks like rope.

Exhaust yourself for a month everyday working manual labour, follow all the steps of Bryan Johnson's sleep routine and see if you still can't fall asleep at roughly the same time. It's possible it won't work for you, but I would try that atleast once if you never did.

Holy shit. I think I have this. I never knew it was a disorder I just thought it was a symptom of extreme NEET

Exhaust yourself for a month everyday working manual labour, follow all the steps of Bryan Johnson's sleep routine and see if you still can't fall asleep at roughly the same time. It's possible it won't work for you, but I would try that atleast once if you never did.
I do appreciate the sentiment, but it is a neurological disorder, not a psychological one like not being able to go to sleep because you're too wired on playing vidya or scrolling tiktok or whatever.

Holy shit. I think I have this. I never knew it was a disorder I just thought it was a symptom of extreme NEET
Make a sleep log. I can msg you and show you, its easy. All it takes is a few weeks to know.

It's not a symptom of being a NEET. People without Non24 cannot sleep like this if they try. It CAUSES being a NEET.

I do doordash because it's the only job that allows me to work whenever Im awake. I've slowly gotten this way since 2020.
Make a sleep log. I can msg you and show you, its easy. All it takes is a few weeks to know.

It's not a symptom of being a NEET. People without Non24 cannot sleep like this if they try. It CAUSES being a NEET.

I do doordash because it's the only job that allows me to work whenever Im awake. I've slowly gotten this way since 2020.
I applied to be a dasher but they rejected me. Over.

Try going to your nearest big city and saying I want to sign up to dash in "_____" that's what I did. And then you can just dash wherever after your signed on. Actually, you might not even need to be in the city, but they might check your GPS idk. I signed up in Chicago then called them and said can I switch my dasher location to my town
I applied to be a dasher but they rejected me. Over.

I do appreciate the sentiment, but it is a neurological disorder, not a psychological one like not being able to go to sleep because you're too wired on playing vidya or scrolling tiktok or whatever.
How do you know if you actually have that? It could just be a consequence of a really inactive lifestyle. Foids also diagnose themselves with various illnesses so they can't be held accountable for anything.
I'm not saying you're doing that, I'm just saying it might be possible to fix it.

How do you know if you actually have that?
Because I was diagnosed with it?
I had to seek out the only neurologist in my state familiar with circadian rhythm sleep disorders and he took one look at my tracked sleeping charts from august and confirmed it on the spot.
There is one medication for it, but it's not allowed for patients who are not blind. He is trying to appeal it to the insurance company though, even then, it's around $10,000 a month for the medication "hetlioz" if approved and insurance doesn't cover it.

Because I was diagnosed with it?
I had to seek out the only neurologist in my state familiar with circadian rhythm sleep disorders and he took one look at my tracked sleeping charts from august and confirmed it on the spot.
There is one medication for it, but it's not allowed for patients who are not blind. He is trying to appeal it to the insurance company though, even then, it's around $10,000 a month for the medication "hetlioz" if approved and insurance doesn't cover it.
68807908 0

Maybe you have too much energy. Do hours of cardio and see how it affects sleep

Would meds work

Being a night owl or having an unconventional circadian rhythm automatically predisposes you to neetdom

Sounds like something I have. Thank you for informing me that this might be an actual condition and I'm not alone with that. That's why my sleeping schedule can be anything too. I struggle to maintain jobs because I can't sleep well enough and if I must sleep, I get stressed and can pull an all nighter easily.

Move to Sweden
Do they give something for people like us? I've read that you can get disability-bux there for being an aspie.

There's a vaccine for that!
(To cause it...);