Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I AM DESPECBLEU

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240731 013250

Hello MAI NAME ES DESPECBLEU, I AM FROM JAPANO, I AM VERY WHITE PASSINGRU AND HASUM. ASK KE ANYTHING.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo
@VideoGameCoper
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Jfl are you still making fun of that particular user? Do you miss him?

Such a white passing face and such white sounding words, kek.

Never seen a asian nigger before

Im about his looks level no joke jfl
MUTTU, I ASK YOU TO TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS IMMEDIATELY! YOU BRING GREAT DISHONA TO ME
IMG 20240731 013250
I am very HASUM and white PASSINGRU.

I just realized he's banned. Why is that?

am high testosteronuuuu than arab men

japan mog testosteronuu of everyu countryyuuu

INDDEDU. DID YIU KNOW THAT JAPAN IS NUMBER ONE IN DA TESTERONU? @Cayden Zhang
lmao that guy argued that japs were highest T out of all countries even after I replied to him with a world population review survey link and texts two times.

He said "but they look high T" JFL

Me and @Despicablecel had plenty of racewars for months. Finally, I got tired and started trolling him with that picture. I would reply to whatever the said, by mimicking a Japanese accent with that picture. It drove him mad, and he eventually left the forum( he said he will come back tho)

Me and @Despicablecel had plenty of racewars for months. Finally, I got tired and started trolling him with that picture. I would reply to whatever the said, by mimicking a Japanese accent with that picture. It drove him mad, and he eventually left the forum( he said he will come back tho)
lol

Do you miss him? Admit it, you probably do

INDDEDU. DID YIU KNOW THAT JAPAN IS NUMBER ONE IN DA TESTERONU? @Cayden Zhang
he said he got 900 ng testosterone which is pathetic because despite that his frame is still shit

And I think Japan is low T
Its very obvious Japanese are cucks. Just take a look at the animes they make. Most of the main/hero characters in those animes are white/caucasoid looking and the more Mongoloid looking characters usually have side character roles.

Its very obvious Japanese are cucks. Just take a look at the animes they make. Most of the main/hero characters in those animes are white/caucasoid looking and the more Mongoloid looking characters usually have side character roles.
Yeah, I know that.