Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am crying as I right this. I've never felt it was more over.

gookincel

gookincel

Greycel
A few weeks back, I had applied for a job at a big firm that would give me a huge salary hike which would help me cope with surgerymaxxing. I passed about 6 rounds and then they rejected me after the final round last week. A few days later my current company said that they're trying to reduce costs and so they're firing a bunch of people. I was among them too. Right now I am jobless and lonely as I write this with tears in my eyes.

As a gook manlet I knew it never began for me. Asian girls don't want me and neither do the rest of the girls. Why can't anything good happen to me? Why can't I get some love? Why can't I get some luck? Guys that used to study with me, who were worse than me in acads landed big job offers. They also have gfs and always had coz they looked good. And I haven't even managed to hug a girl so far. :feelscry:

During the last few days I have been swallowing one black pill after the other and I am about to vomit coz I can't take all of this. Why did it happen to me? What was my mistake? I am suicidal and can't take this any more. And I am all alone. My parents don't understand why I am not happy. They never will. But I can't even commit suicide since they will not be able to handle that. I am going crazy. :feelscry:

Bummer dude. Try to get another job. As long as you can keep a steady income you can just workcel and the rest is probably unattainable so you just have to let that go.

If you're academically sharp you should be able to find something else.

Sorry about all this. Now that you're reading the blackpill, you can see how fatalistic life is. Good looking people get preferential treatment in everything.

You sound like a smart guy, so you'll get a job of some kind. But getting a girlfriend? If you start making 6 figures you could probably get some older woman to be around you; she may use you as her ticket out of stripping. Don't expect sex after marriage though (in other words make her sign a pre-nup)

Hope you feel better!

Sincerely,
Tom Vu

vu_yacht_7.jpg

Cho is our Saint pray to him

Why did it happen to me? What was my mistake?
Being an ethnic in the West. Our existence in this cucked society was a mistake. We can only blame our parents in the end.

Sorry about all this. Now that you're reading the blackpill, you can see how fatalistic life is. Good looking people get preferential treatment in everything.

You sound like a smart guy, so you'll get a job of some kind. But getting a girlfriend? If you start making 6 figures you could probably get some older woman to be around you; she may use you as her ticket out of stripping. Don't expect sex after marriage though (in other words make her sign a pre-nup)

Hope you feel better!

Sincerely,
Tom Vu

vu_yacht_7.jpg
Thanks for the kind words bro. I know, I would get a job sooner or later. But life is just so hard. And when you're alone it becomes harder. I'll keep your words in mind.
Being an ethnic in the West. Our existence in this cucked society was a mistake. We can only blame our parents in the end.
Yeah, we are fucked man.

If you recorded you crying on vocaroo I would probably end up relapsing my nofap.

Sorry to hear that mate. Don't give up. You'll get a job soon. Can't say the same about a gf.
If you recorded you crying on vocaroo I would probably end up relapsing my nofap.
:feelskek::feelskek: