Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am craaaaaaving alcohol

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
What else am I going to substitute when I am starved of female attention? At this point, no other cope beats alcohol at the moment. I feel like a toddler when I am drunk, every experience feels novel for me. Every old video game or rerun of an old tv show I used to watch feels new again to me, and that feeling is amazing. I can actually listen to music and enjoy it. I don't give a fuck about my inceldom either. It's been weeks since I've last been drunk. Beer is my drink of choice. Makes me piss a whole lot, but I don't feel as hungover as when I drink vodka or whiskey. I'm now waiting on my kilju recipe to ferment. It tastes like shit and makes me want to vomit after every sip, but its going to be worth it. And yes, I am a youngcel in the United States.

I'm getting drunk right now. It's pretty great.

I know how you feel
full

Stopped drinking 3 years ago and became a daily weed smoker. But recently I had the urge to get drunk on the weekend and it was way better than I remember.

Embrace the drunk boyos :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelspuke:

Don't drink just coom it's the ultimate cope

I hate alcohol tbh

It should be illegal for me to be sober

Just drink man

What else am I going to substitute when I am starved of female attention? At this point, no other cope beats alcohol at the moment. I feel like a toddler when I am drunk, every experience feels novel for me. Every old video game or rerun of an old tv show I used to watch feels new again to me, and that feeling is amazing. I can actually listen to music and enjoy it. I don't give a fuck about my inceldom either. It's been weeks since I've last been drunk. Beer is my drink of choice. Makes me piss a whole lot, but I don't feel as hungover as when I drink vodka or whiskey. I'm now waiting on my kilju recipe to ferment. It tastes like shit and makes me want to vomit after every sip, but its going to be worth it. And yes, I am a youngcel in the United States.
I know how you feel fellow incel. I'm getting drunk this holiday season. It's a great cope if you keep it from getting out of control.

I envy you guys, I stopped drinking because of religion but temptation is coming boyos ffs

I envy you guys, I stopped drinking because of religion but temptation is coming boyos ffs

Is there any other religion other than Islam that bans alcohol consumption?