Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am content with a life of masturbation

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone"
-Pascal

I have an important modification to this timeless quote:

"All of man's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone, masturbating"
-SlayerSlayer

My modification is just as timeless.

A man should have the right to spend as much time in his life masturbating as possible without shame, because it's the only ethical thing for certain men to do. It's sad that there are things in life that aren't masturbating and for some sick reason they are considered more important; things like murder, bullying, theft, and exploitation. I don't understand it. Masturbation is the only thing that isn't evil. You are just making yourself feel good. Masturbation is only bad within the context of a society that is designed to abuse men and extract our souls. Some men have no soul left. I am one of them. Nothing has any meaning to me, and it would be unhealthy to myself and other people to try. It wasn't their fault they were born with "preferences." Or maybe it is :feelsYall:.

If you have no soul because you are an alien, just masturbate.
The key to understanding the world is to understand that almost everything humans to is masturbation in a figurative sense.

Gardening is agricultural masturbation

Having pets is motherly instinct masturbation

Doing sports is physical exertion masturbation

Music is auditory masturbation

Painting is visual masturbation

Fine dining is gustatory masturbation

Fiction is life masturbation

Religion, worshiping celebrities and posting on Incel.is is credit masturbation.

Credit masturbation is the most powerful, dangerous and interesting kind of masturbation. Everything in the world revolves around it.

Once technology becomes advanced enough so that you can create any female digitally with the push of a few buttons and maybe tailored to your taste by AI analysing your brain and biology, most men would just be content with masturbation because of the amazing things you could masturbate to. It wouldn't even feel like masturbation anymore because of the technological capabilities to create and fuck any female you want tailored to your wishes at home.

The key to understanding the world is to understand that almost everything humans to is masturbation in a figurative sense.

Gardening is agricultural masturbation

Having pets is motherly instinct masturbation

Doing sports is physical exertion masturbation

Music is auditory masturbation

Painting is visual masturbation

Fine dining is gustatory masturbation

Fiction is life masturbation

Religion, worshiping celebrities and posting on Incel.is is credit masturbation.

Credit masturbation is the most powerful, dangerous and interesting kind of masturbation. Everything in the world revolves around it.
very interesting theories.

can you explain more about why you call it "credit masturbation" ?

Does moneymaxxing fall into that category?
Once technology becomes advanced enough so that you can create any female digitally with the push of a few buttons and maybe tailored to your taste by AI analysing your brain and biology, most men would just be content with masturbation because of the amazing things you could masturbate to. It wouldn't even feel like masturbation anymore because of the technological capabilities to create and fuck any female you want tailored to your wishes at home.
yeah honey select is a drug

You're not "content" with that life - you've just accepted that it's as good as it's gonna get......

very interesting theories.

can you explain more about why you call it "credit masturbation" ?
Credit masturbation is any activity that results in "fake credit", i.e. the attribution of prestige and belief to entities which do not deserve it or even do not exist at all: celebrities, gods, etc.

Handling credit through praise is inherently pleasurable. That is why people gossip. That is also why all religions have praise poetry as a one of their main worship devices (psalms, Greek epic poetry, the hymns of the Indian Rig Veda, etc)

The underlying reason is that praise is one of the main activity that supports language, one of the fundamental human instincts. Knowing who is trustworthy is one of the main conditions for language to be effective.

What I call "credit masturbation" is the artificial stimulation of these linguistic instincts for the purpose of obtaining pleasure (the common element of all kinds of masturbatory activity)