Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I AM CONTACTING WEST ELM DEMANDING WEST ELM CALEB GET FIRED

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
2022 01 21 19 16 25 Customer Service   West Elm   Brave

Who's joining me???

Last edited:
Chad obsession

I’m so confused tbh

Stop making threads about this west elm fuckhead :feelswhat:

and what will you say?

On the one hand he is based because he made foids suffer

On the other he deserves to die for being a privileged scum

and what will you say?
Just making a corporate petition for them to do the right thing. No company, especially one dependent on the kinds of yuppy NYC foids Caleb fucks, wants to employ a dude who wrecks them & sends unsolicited dick pics.

Just making a corporate petition for them to do the right thing. No company, especially one dependent on the kinds of yuppy NYC foids Caleb fucks, wants to employ a dude who wrecks them & sends unsolicited dick pics.
in anything they will promote him because it gave them PR

chad always wins

in anything they will promote him because it gave them PR

chad always wins
ALWAYS WINS-- if anything he will probably quit and be an millionaire influencer himself and launch his own furniture company

ALWAYS WINS-- if anything he will probably quit and be an millionaire influencer himself and launch his own furniture company
soon we will see advertisement where chad fucks beckies on furnitures - I mean they basically make out there already, all dressed in skimpy clothing

it is only the logical continuation

and cucks will gladly buy it and think they will get the same results

soon we will see advertisement where chad fucks beckies on furnitures - I mean they basically make out there already, all dressed in skimpy clothing

it is only the logical continuation

and cucks will gladly buy it and think they will get the same results
I can see him making a controversial early 2000s Abercrombie styled white supremacist slut furniture. His marketing will be about being 'hot and exclusive' WE DONT WANT GENETIC TRASH LIKE NIGGERS AND SPICS TO BUY OUR FURNITURE