Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am completely invisible to everybody even my family

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
when i waIk outside people act as if i am not there for some reason i think they see me as a creep because the way i look but i didnt do anything to deserve this fucked up life everyday i hell on earth wake up, play videogames then go to sleep tired of this cycle. i remeber years ago when i got bullied for looking ugly it really made me angry of how people are. now moving on to my family they act like i am not here and only taIk to me when they are in need of something it feels like i am being manipulated so they can get something from me like i cant even rot in piece.

I moved away and haven't seen my family in over 3 years. Sometimes the loneliness gets to me but then again I doubt they would even want to see me and I feel too ugly to even see them

I moved away and haven't seen my family in over 3 years. Sometimes the loneliness gets to me but then again I doubt they would even want to see me and I feel too ugly to even see them
yeah they dont give a fuck about us we are disposable

just stay at home and get high . works great

just stay at home and get high . works great
yeah sadly i cant smoke when i am with my parents as they dont allow me but i will smoke when i live alone

Your sentiments are quite accurate, so I shall neutralize this discussion, as I feel that mentioning only "Family" will lead to unresolved anger.

This shall end the same way it began - Intellau "Henry" Celistic Versus Shannon Rose B

Contenders:

23-year-old Intellau Celistic, of Wisconsin, born into the home of quarreling parents who fought violently. Intellau has Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Palinopsia. The man could barely socialize with relatives as an adolescent. His stake is Shannon's Cumskin vanity.

21-year-old Shannon Rose, of Wisconsin, born into the home of quarreling parents(Drunkard/Violent father), several restraining orders, and divorced parents. Shannon entered therapy for "Depression & Anxiety", where she met Intellau, in 2013. Her stake is Intellau's observant personality.

Intellau...was denigrated by his relatives due to his ASD symptoms. The young male could barely make eye contact and would shake with anxiety daily.

Mommy

Mommy2

Last edited:

Shannon was tossed by her ex-boyfriend "James" after cheating on him with several males. She spent years chasing after him...

Fiddly

Carly P, James' fiancee...!

CarlyP

She attended a Wisconsin school known as "IForward".

(I'll compile them in another thread)

when i waIk outside people act as if i am not there for some reason i think they see me as a creep because the way i look but i didnt do anything to deserve this fucked up life everyday i hell on earth wake up, play videogames then go to sleep tired of this cycle. i remeber years ago when i got bullied for looking ugly it really made me angry of how people are. now moving on to my family they act like i am not here and only taIk to me when they are in need of something it feels like i am being manipulated so they can get something from me like i cant even rot in piece.
In public, just wear a mask