Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am closer to 30 than I am to 20.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Holy shit. This idea just hit me like a whole wave of depression. My god i've lost my whole life. Not just inceldom and never being able to experience love or physical affection, but all other aspects as well. There is no saving grace for my life. There is just no possibility of me ever being even vaguely happy. Fucking fuck

Father Time spares no one.

Just Imagine being closer to 40 then. Every foid work colleague i worked with at that age gets back problems and are overall tired and worned out like a hag, as well as infertile pretty much. All of them get thyroid problems too.

Just Imagine being closer to 40 then. Every foid work colleague i worked with at that age gets back problems and are overall tired and worned out like a hag, as well as infertile pretty much. All of them get thyroid problems too.
Lol at thinking it's better to put off going to uni until your 30s or 40s tbhngl
tfw homeoffice since 8AM bit I havent been productive a single second
View attachment 380020
Brutal dentalhygienepill.

There is only one way out of this nightmare and you know it.

There is only one way out of this nightmare and you know it.
I'm not brave enough, and I'm tired of talking about suicide when it seems like I'm never going to have the balls to do it.

I'm not brave enough, and I'm tired of talking about suicide when it seems like I'm never going to have the balls to do it.
Same. I know that I can end it anytime but somehow idgaf anymore

This is honestly what I'm terrified of. I don't want to end up alone, friendless and KHHV at 30 but seeing the trajectory of my life, I have a good feeling I probably will. Fucking hell man

The truth hurts but its better to face reality than to live in delusion.