Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am certain that I get mogged by everyone on this forum

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
It sucks when even here I feel extremely inadequate bc it seems like that everyone mogs me

I wish I could mog someone for once

Anyone here legit suffers from a serious condition like downs, dwarfism or is wheelchair bound so that you can say that I have a fair chance of not bieng mogged by you?

@Monk of Failure is on a wheelchair

@Monk of Failure is on a wheelchair
Damn he needs to pop into this thread and elab, Im curious to know his story, might be the only person I mog unless hes white or black then its like the chair doesnt exist

You mog John Evander Couey

Damn he needs to pop into this thread and elab, Im curious to know his story, might be the only person I mog unless hes white or black then its like the chair doesnt exist
He's white I think

voicemogs me. Also how tall are you?

It sucks when even here I feel extremely inadequate bc it seems like that everyone mogs me

Anyone here legit suffers from a serious condition like downs, dwarfism or is wheelchair bound so that you can say that I have a fair chance of not bieng mogged by you?

If I remember correctly you mentioned that you had a fuckton of money saved,what happened to that?

unrelated but i'm listening to "looks are everything" by @Mainländer right now good song
also there's a lot of people here shorter than that bro, you mog many ppl

I'm sure you mog LondonGuy

If I remember correctly you mentioned that you had a fuckton of money saved,what happened to that?

All of that is going to my jew landord and to pay my tuition

5'5 towersme

I dont think height even matters that much tbh, especially if youre under 6' its all the same to women, 5 11, 5 8, 5 2, its all under 6'

You driver licence mogg me.

I dont think height even matters that much tbh, especially if youre under 6' its all the same to women, 5 11, 5 8, 5 2, its all under 6'
not even for women bro. You can reach the top shelf and can look over people. Also boots/stilts/high tops exist

lol at thinking 5'11 and 5'2 are the same. most 5'11 guys can pass for 6 foot because women don't walk around with tape measures

The dumbest of mogs, srs the driver license pill is a joke

The driver licence pill is a pill beyond all pills. It is basically over if you cannot drive as a grown up man. You will be emasculated by female driving and you are not even a living being at this point.

The driver licence pill is a pill beyond all pills. It is basically over if you cannot drive as a grown up man. You will be emasculated by female driving and you are not even a living being at this point.

Probably,I'm 24 and I don't have a license,I don't really have the need to drive anywhere,and car payments, insurance and repairs and shit are a pain in the ass.

5'1
Stick thin
Permanent yeast infection of the skin
Bulbous nose
Micro ears
Micro penis ( under 2 inches )
Permanent Bad Breathe
Disgusting Teeth
Virtually no chin
Jawline nonexistent
Moles
Greasy skin and hair
Permanent excessive body odor
Yellow tongue
Curved back
Complete facial disproportion
Born with one testicle

You can at least say you mog me.

Probably,I'm 24 and I don't have a license,I don't really have the need to drive anywhere,and car payments, insurance and repairs and shit are a pain in the ass.

You need to drive as a grown up man otherwise you will be destroyed and emasculated by females. We should perhaps end our lives at this point.

You mog me because my body is like this. I'm 5'7 ft weighing 35 kg.
2020 01 11 135540

my feet are retarded and I was born premature

if u have hair u mog me

I have an ileostomy bag (ie a literal bag of shit attached to my abdomen) because i had to have my entire colon removed when i was 14 due to severe crohns disease

Ralston2

Random pic but if you mog this kid you certainlt mog me

View attachment 188397
Is that some old medical diagram for polio?

dude... That was rough to read
On the bright side, I remeasured my height and my dick recently and I’m actually closer to 5’1.5”, and my penis when erect is almost 2.75” Don’t know if I grew somehow at almost 23 or if I just measured wrong before. Still completely over though.

If ur white you mog me by default

Lol sure buddy. I mog Olivier Richters whos 7'2". Totally believable bro :feelstastyman:
i dont recall bragging being allowed on this site

Mogging others loses relevance if you still never get laid or get positive attention for your looks.

Ur talking to chads.co bro, ofc you not gonna mog somebody :feelsLSD:

5'1
Stick thin
Permanent yeast infection of the skin
Bulbous nose
Micro ears
Micro penis ( under 2 inches )
Permanent Bad Breathe
Disgusting Teeth
Virtually no chin
Jawline nonexistent
Moles
Greasy skin and hair
Permanent excessive body odor
Yellow tongue
Curved back
Complete facial disproportion
Born with one testicle
You can at least say you mog me.
:feelswhat::feelsseriously::worryfeels::ha..feels::giga::feelswow::feelsUnreal::whatfeels:Yellow tongue is too much, has to be a LARP
View attachment 188397
you literally weight 35g bro?