Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I am celibate"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A couple of months ago I registered to a new dating app to look for a girlfriend, this was a dating app that allowed both swiping and direct messages independent from swipes, so I thought that I stood a chance (literally not a single toilet ever replied), this case was the most egregious.

For context, I speak both fluent Vietnamese and multiple Chinese languages (mostly Cantonese and I speak conversational Hakka, Mandarin, Wenzhouhua and Hokkien), so I find this bitch, let's call her "Ms. Celibate" (Misscel).

She made her profile, obviously photographed in an NS (Dutch) train, fully in Vietnamese and Mandarin, so I decided to message her in Vietnamese, she read and then left unreplied, later in Mandarin and she immediately blocked me.

This seems to be a common thing among Viet toilets, if you go to Hanoi and speak Vietnamese people actually prefer engaging with you, but I noticed that outside of Viet-Nam men do like to speak Vietnamese and if you approach a random Vietnamese man in his language 50% will be positive or neutral, but 50% of males and 100% of toilets will be extremely negative.

They see it like some sort of "forbidden language" that only they should be able to understand.

With other Asians they are not like this, I know others (even super ugly men) who learned Thai and the response is always positive, but Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese can get pissed off if a foreigner learns their language and it actually makes you more of an incel.

A friend from France told me recently that the easiest way to get pussy in Hanoi is to fake that you can't understand them, otherwise you're radioactive to pussy.

Her male counterpart is already getting his nutrients absorbed by maggots.