Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am catfishing 4 girls and all of them want to meet chad on Tuesday at 6.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
What should I do? So far I been just ghosting girls when it comes time to meet up and then I set up a new date and ghost them again.

Then I keep doing it till they get pissed of but they continue texting me sending me nudes.

If I was catfishman I’d go up to them and ask them why it’s all about looks? Because technically they should still like me because I have the same personality and but the face.

But I am too high inhib and I don’t want them making a scene and getting random white knights to attack me.

You guys got any constructive idea

That pj picture made my penis tingle with desire. I will never acquire a woman of this beauty.

What should I do? So far I been just ghosting girls when it comes time to meet up and then I set up a new date and ghost them again.

Then I keep doing it till they get pissed of but they continue texting me sending me nudes.

If I was catfishman I’d go up to them and ask them why it’s all about looks? Because technically they should still like me because I have the same personality and but the face.

But I am too high inhib and I don’t want them making a scene and getting random white knights to attack me.

You guys got any constructive idea

Have them all meet same place same time and watch the confusion

make them all meet in the same exact place same time then group chat them and be like HYPERLUL TAKE THAT STACYS :feelsree::feelsree:

Have them all meet same place same time and watch the confusion

Kek should I record them and what if they all text me and ask me where I am? Should I ghost or keep telling them to wait I am stuck in traffic

Set them all up to meet at the same place at the same titme

Or low inhibmax and confront them

Kek should I record them and what if they all text me and ask me where I am? Should I ghost or keep telling them to wait I am stuck in traffic
Ofc record it. Yeah just tell them stuck in traffic.

setup a date to meet all of them and set it for the same time so they all meet each other and realised they got catfished.

catfish a chad with the chicks picture then make em meet up

Tell them all to wear something unique, say a red flower behind the ear, and then set them all to meet up at the same place and time.

Posted before I saw a lot of us had the same idea, well the crowd has spoken, do it.

make them all meet in the same exact place same time then group chat them and be like HYPERLUL TAKE THAT STACYS :feelsree::feelsree:

potential is here to make a monumental catfish boyo. youll be forever enshrined in inceldom history if you record this. you'll be a god. do it.

Take all the best naked selfies you have of all them and paste them onto a word document, print as many pages as necessary and put them into an envelope. Find a picture of the ugliest, most hideous man imaginable and paste it at the end, writing right below it.. "thank you ;)"

Label the envelope to all four of them and put it on a park bench, 15 minutes before you plan to meet them. Have them all meet in that same spot, open the envelope, and discover how they've been played.

record it from a distance, far enough away so that they won't be able to see you.

t
Take all the best naked selfies you have of all them and paste them onto a word document, print as many pages as necessary and put them into an envelope. Find a picture of the ugliest, most hideous man imaginable and paste it at the end, writing right below it.. "thank you ;)"

Label the envelope to all four of them and put it on a park bench, 15 minutes before you plan to meet them. Have them all meet in that same spot, open the envelope, and discover how they've been played.

record it from a distance, far enough away so that they won't be able to see you.
thats legendary as well.

Get them all to meet at the same place and time, watch their confusion from afar.
Also, holy shit... Tfw no girl will ever send you sexy pictures.

This is glorious, do it op.

Once the whores meet up with each other, you can text them the nudes of the other whores.

Catfish 10 or so indian or muslim guys with the pictures then watch them go berserk on her.

If anyone remembers those 4chan/anonymous scientology protests way back when, I know a bunch of guys who used some stacys pics to catfish like 20 guys into meeting at the same place the protestors were meeting, before the march up to the scientology office.

The ensuing chaos and confusion was legendary.

LOL @ the first whale feeling entitled to Chad.

A manhunt will ensue, and they will track your IP adress and break down your door.

Good plot for a Woody Allen film.

I don't know if it was you I replied to, but there was another poster here who described a similar situation. I recommended for him to show up but act like a gay guy who is showing up for a grindr date with the dude you catfished. Then, in an extremely flamboyant fashion explain that you are going to make the most of the night and invite them to dinner or a drink or whatever. If your gay act is convincing enough their guard will be lowered and they will probably join you.

After you get them all loosened up tell them you are actually bi and see what you can do from there. You really just have to have fun with it for this to work, though. Don't make getting laid the goal but rather make a game of seeing what you can get away with while they think you are gay.

I don't know if it was you I replied to, but there was another poster here who described a similar situation. I recommended for him to show up but act like a gay guy who is showing up for a grindr date with the dude you catfished. Then, in an extremely flamboyant fashion explain that you are going to make the most of the night and invite them to dinner or a drink or whatever. If your gay act is convincing enough their guard will be lowered and they will probably join you.

After you get them all loosened up tell them you are actually bi and see what you can do from there. You really just have to have fun with it for this to work, though. Don't make getting laid the goal but rather make a game of seeing what you can get away with while they think you are gay.

Fucking genius.

Damn that pj pic is hot as fuck. She looks almost jb so it's even better

i don't know how catfishcels do it, i get cortisol spikes just from reading these threads knowing chads live life like this all the time

Make them dress similarly and then meet up coincidental in spacetime and realize what obedient whores they are for Chad. Because girls like to think they're not like other girls and seeing the others dressed up the same at the same inconvenient time and place will make them realize what Chad-thirsty pieces of shit they really are.

Of course you shouldn't approach them but at least make a video of the meetup from somewhere.

Make a date with all of them and sit incognito nearby. Record them all looking for Chad,the vid could be pure gold bro:).

holy shit, fking genius

this is so depressing, chad can get multiple girls pursuing him/sending him nudes while acting disinterested. 80/20 rule exists, most women are just pursuing the top tier men.