Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am burning all the bridges

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I just canceled my ticket to a trip I was supposed to go on with my friends in a week. Fuck it. They all have girlfriends. I would be just coping there with drugs and pretend I am happy. Not anymore. I want to be left alone and kill myself in peace. I only hurt people I know and like.

How many friends do you have?
How old are you?
I respect you for keeping friends that long, I personally didn't bother once I knew it was over.

How many friends do you have?
How old are you?
I respect you for keeping friends that long, I personally didn't bother once I knew it was over.
Idk around 10 good ones.
I’m 18. But it’s pointless to have them becuase i only see how good their lives are while my is miserable.

I’m 18. But it’s pointless to have them becuase i only see how good their lives are while my is miserable.
Oh ok I understand, you're 18, you still have friends. I would recommend you not to burn the bridges though, once it's burned up, you'll stay in terrible loneliness like us, 25ishyocels, and wake up every morning thinking about suicide.

Don't voluntarily lose a great cope like that.

Oh ok I understand, you're 18, you still have friends. I would recommend you not to burn the bridges though, once it's burned up, you'll stay in terrible loneliness like us, 25ishyocels, and wake up every morning thinking about suicide.

Don't voluntarily lose a great cope like that.
At this point I want to just end it all when the summer ends. They are great friends and they shouldn’t mourn after me. It’s better if I cut contact with them.

imagine having double digit friends... I cannot

tfw no bridges to burn

over for you buddy boyo :feelsokman: