Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I am boring

npcel

npcel

Believe
Rotting away from 13-31 in front of a screen just going to work to get home and play video games while drinking coke. It was fun for a decade. Now I cannot cope with this anymore.. trying to "looksmax" for the first time but what for, then you realise: You were never alive. Your Life experiences are close to zero.. what is there to talk about?

Ambitions, Dreams, Skills, Passion, Hobbies, Work... No.
Your brain is fucked. Not repairable. You have missed out on too much and don't even know where to start to get back to "normal".
You test your suicide method and realise how hard it is to really kill yourself.

Trying to search for new copes but what for anyway...lacking the ambition to even start anything.

But i don't want to give up!! How can I change... is there hope?!
Bruuuuuuutal

Last edited:
Rotting away from 13-31 in front of a screen just going to work to get home and play video games while drinking coke. It was fun for a decade. Now I cannot cope with this anymore.. trying to "looksmax" for the first time but what for, then you realise: You were never alive. Your Life experiences are close to zero.. what is there to talk about?

Ambitions, Dreams, Skills, Passion, Hobbies, Work... No.
Your brain is fucked. Not repairable. You have missed out on too much and don't even know where to start to get back to "normal".
You test your suicide method and realise how hard it is to really kill yourself.

Trying to search for new copes but what for anyway...lacking the ambition to even start anything.

But i don't want to give up!! How can I change... is there hope?!
Bruuuuuuutal
Try seeking Yahusha.There is hope

Rotting away in front of a screen just going to work to get home and play video games while drinking coke.
Sounds like my current routine without pizza on Friday

boring is another synonym for ugly

the life of many men

its ok me too. welcome to forum greycel :feelstrash:

Jfl over for chat statists. Idk man am npcel too. Where you from?

boring is another synonym for ugly
And also a term for an unattractive guy that doesn't jestermaxx and make it easy for people to make fun of him.