Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am blackpilled about Turkish girls now, its over if you are not White

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
There is a trend going on in turkey. Turkish subhuman girls found out about the existence of blond boys.

Just saw this instagram post.

Translation: girls do you really want this kind of boy?
RLbQhjT.jpg

Reminder: Knajjd facemogs this fgt above.

@knajjd
@L Lawliet
@Maeror
@canino1997

Last edited:
ugly sandniggerwhores want to remove the white race from the face of the earth

ethnics desire whites

nothing new.

Wow it’s almost like every race of women prefers white guys. Also yeah @knajjd actually facemogs this guy.

No race on earth can evade getting cucked by whites

Turks have always been white worshippers but they used to have good control over their women.

Now that they are becoming more and more westernized...its over for turkish guys. In netherlands already im seeing more and more turkish female white male couples..usually if the girl has proper education and doesnt wear headscarf.

But i think if you asked turkish guys...they would prefer white girls also..a lot of them. Either way...its over.

Turks have always been white worshippers but they used to have good control over their women.

Now that they are becoming more and more westernized...its over for turkish guys. In netherlands already im seeing more and more turkish female white male couples..usually if the girl has proper education and doesnt wear headscarf.

But i think if you asked turkish guys...they would prefer white girls also..a lot of them. Either way...its over.
white girls worship muslim cock

white girls worship muslim cock
There are certain white females who do...but Turks are bigger white worshippers than white femoids are muslimlovers. White women who go for muslimcock will as easily go for BBC. Turkish girls will only want white cock because that will give them also a societal boost.

and then you wake up
this lol, they don't worship muslim cock they just love virtue signalling and acting all inclusive with "teehee let all the rapefugees in" but will still be piping down a right wing chads cock

i go on supermodels page and half the time, it's usually Turkish written all over it

i go on supermodels page and half the time, it's usually Turkish written all over it

Yep i know. Especially on the page of Lachowski.
There are certain white females who do...but Turks are bigger white worshippers than white femoids are muslimlovers. White women who go for muslimcock will as easily go for BBC. Turkish girls will only want white cock because that will give them also a societal boost.

They want to fuck whites but marfy a turkish chick. Thats the logic of some yturks here in germany

hipergamistleri temizleyecek bir timur/cengizhan/hitlER lazım

Looks too girly but I guess Turkish males are ugly like many Slavic males?

I wish I was fucking white I'm tired of being a subhuman monkey

If you are not blonde white and tall. You will be incel until you get married at like 25. Then you can maybe get to beta bucks a 3/10 30-year-old Turkish girl that is more hairy than the average white male. That only happens if you are lucky. If you are unlucky you are destined to fuck goats, dogs and donkeys until you are old and your dick doesn't work anymore. Hypergamy here is worse than in the west the stereotype of Muslims fucking animals exists for a reason.

Only those with huge fat cocks. Its over for subhuman monkey dickcels.
They don't see your cock till they fuck you. Just go around acting subhuman and the white women will flock to you. They love to betray their fathers' teachings and go and be whores to foreign/colored men.

They don't see your cock till they fuck you. Just go around acting subhuman and the white women will flock to you. They love to betray their fathers' teachings and go and be whores to foreign/colored men.
White trash fathers are usually alcoholic cucks though. And white american BBC whores usually learn coal burning from their whore mother. Its a vicious circle...its over for cuckedsociety.

I don't buy this, i lived there for academic purposes, im white as i can be(blonde hair blue eyes etc). 2 Turkish girls i really liked rejected me because i wasn't turkish. Same thing happened to the Swedish guy I was roomates with at the dorm

I don't buy this, i lived there for academic purposes, im white as i can be(blonde hair blue eyes etc). 2 Turkish girls i really liked rejected me because i wasn't turkish. Same thing happened to the Swedish guy I was roomates with at the dorm
U didnt showermaxx and haircutmaxx. They got turned off by ur personality

Yes. If you cant speak their language or know their culture they dont want you. I am talking about the turks that can pass as european because turkey has many of this sort.

Yes. If you cant speak their language or know their culture they dont want you. I am talking about the turks that can pass as european because turkey has many of this sort.

You got some really gorgeous girls but their standards are very high so it's probably over for you if you aren't like Bourak Ozjivit or rich :lul: