Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am best friends with Chad. AMA

goose49

goose49

Greycel
We have been friends since the beginning of high school.We are 30 now.He is the only person in my life that has tolerated me being a weirdo,treated me like a human and we share a lot of world view points and style of humor.He is the complete opposite of me,he is 190 cm tall,has hair and a strong jawline.Me on the other hand,172 cm manlet,balding,chinlet.
We went to the cinema yesterday to see the new Indiana Jones movie per his request although it was shit but it's usually the only time i go out and socialize and catch up with whats been going on so i take these opportunities.
Movie ends,we are walking out and we are going to the bathroom.As we are walking some 9/10 girl looks around 20 years old max,runs behind us,touches him on the shoulder,we turn around and she hands him her ticket receipt with here name an phone number and says "Excuse me,you forgot this",she then turns back around and runs away giggling.He smiled and took out his wallet to put it inside while i realized what happened when i saw the note.
That was a very soul crushing moment for me.I've never seen something like this happen live.
I told him damn,be grateful,shit like this will never happen to me.He kinda tried to console me and said why not bro,come on.But we both know and immediately dropped it.
Basically if anyone wants to know something of my experiences throughout the years and the contrast between me and him i will try to answer with what i know.

Movie ends,we are walking out and we are going to the bathroom.As we are walking some 9/10 girl looks around 20 years old max,runs behind us,touches him on the shoulder,we turn around and she hands him her ticket receipt with here name an phone number and says "Excuse me,you forgot this",she then turns back around and runs away giggling.
Track her using her phone number and

Weird he hasn’t gotten a girlfriend and completely moved on from you. That’s usually what happens with old friends unless they’re incels too

Weird he hasn’t gotten a girlfriend and completely moved on from you. That’s usually what happens with old friends unless they’re incels too
He has had 5 girlfriends over the years,i don't know about flings.He doesn't share that part.

He has had 5 girlfriends over the years,i don't know about flings.He doesn't share that part.
Even though he’s nice to you, hanging around people with completely different lives just makes you feel worse about your own

how did you became friends?

how did you became friends?
High school,we were both in the same class.Both nerdy looking.He had glasses and didn't really talk much with others.I was the same.
The teacher sat us together and i just randomly started talking to him about the star wars jedi academy game how i play online,and he happened to playing it too.

Let me guess this (((friend))) is in the forum isn't he, he is you fakecel GrAYcel faggot

Let me guess this (((friend))) is in the forum isn't he, he is you fakecel GrAYcel faggot
I am from Eastern Europe and i haven't been in the incelosphere since 2019. I tried to better my life but nothing helped...

I am from Eastern Europe and i haven't been in the incelosphere since 2019. I tried to better my life but nothing helped...
welcome back brocel, wish only the best for you

Yeah, have had same experiences. That's why it's so shitty it's nobodys fault that we ended up ugly. But whatever

Fucking brutal I couldn't handle that a friend making you feel invisible & incompetent.

Last edited:
I don't know what to feel about this. I want to feel angry against the Chad...but holy shit..
That chad is such a real friend. The fact that he KNOWS about your inceldom and that you are an ugly and useless subhuman...yet he still decides to be a friend with you..
That my brocel, is a real friend.
We grew up together and share the same values but sadly genetics have been very different for him and me.He used to be more nerdier and skinnier and he wore glasses but he always had a strong jawline and was tall.During university years he got in shape,styled his hair and dropped the glasses and started getting girls,me on the other hand started losing my hair and going downhill (not that it really made much of a difference,i was still short and ugly)

Wow, which country are you from?
I heard a lot of passport bros go to eastern europe. Is it worth it? Is the dating culture in eastern europe as bad as the west?
I am from Bulgaria.I'd say it's not as bad but it's progressively getting worse.We always play catch up with the west and lag behind around 5-7 years trend wise.The Zoomers are completely fucked and terminally online,i'm not even going to talk about them.Also i should say that women are women everywhere.Based on my university years(and my age range,late millenials) there were a few decent women but they were all dating tall Chads.The rest are usually complete whores/golddiggers and very stupid.So to answer your question,it's slightly better but it's gonna even out soon.Dating apps are rising and stupidity in general.We also have American NGOs pushing degeneracy.

any friend gets a girlfriend he will forget you.
and you will again become alone how did he keeping in touch with you considering you are a loser.