Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am being monitored IRL

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
Idk if I am going schizo or not. But I feel I am being monitored by my country's secret agency. Actually, i don't feel it i know it's real. :dafuckfeels:

I've been living in the same place for so many years so i know how every area is, when it'll get crowded, when there wouldn't be any soul.
Everytime I get past my front door, there are always some guy in the corner of the street watching me. :ha..feels:

Sometimes, they are even following me (my autism can read micro expressions :feelswhere:). Even when i change my habits and take a longer road, they are either following me or waiting for me. In my workplace area, where I live, in the supermarket I usually go to, in the sub, etc ....

When I go to the sub, always some shady guys waiting for me in my usual station. You could tell by the way they look at me, not in the same way as a normies would.

I made a vow i'll always change my routine to fuck with them :feelsEhh:. As of right now, i've shopped in 15 different supermarkets, bought bread in 7 different bakeries. Took labyrinths of roads to get home (sometimes walking for 3 hours). Always switching my phone on and off.

I am going full Jason Bourne on there ass. No easy pass, you will earn your wages by the sweat of your feet :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
K. Den.

Brutal fbincels

What country are you in?

theyre going after our leader, brutal

FBI is watching all of us like hawks.

Based tbh. Always trust your instincts and watch your back at all times. Try and avoid giving them the impression that you know they are following you.

Your username freaks them out

Joined Mar 15, 2020

Joined Mar 15, 2020
Not larping. It's been 6 months that I am being monitored.

What country are you in?
Western yurop

Based tbh. Always trust your instincts and watch your back at all times. Try and avoid giving them the impression that you know they are following you.
I always carry around me a set of keys that i can use as knuckles but i doubt they'll attack.
I went to empty streets and they didn't attack me, only watching.

Welcome to the nhk boyo

Idk if I am going schizo or not. But I feel I am being monitored by my country's secret agency. Actually, i don't feel it i know it's real. :dafuckfeels:

I've been living in the same place for so many years so i know how every area is, when it'll get crowded, when there wouldn't be any soul.
Everytime I get past my front door, there are always some guy in the corner of the street watching me. :ha..feels:

Sometimes, they are even following me (my autism can read micro expressions :feelswhere:). Even when i change my habits and take a longer road, they are either following me or waiting for me. In my workplace area, where I live, in the supermarket I usually go to, in the sub, etc ....

When I go to the sub, always some shady guys waiting for me in my usual station. You could tell by the way they look at me, not in the same way as a normies would.

I made a vow i'll always change my routine to fuck with them :feelsEhh:. As of right now, i've shopped in 15 different supermarkets, bought bread in 7 different bakeries. Took labyrinths of roads to get home (sometimes walking for 3 hours). Always switching my phone on and off.

I am going full Jason Bourne on there ass. No easy pass, you will earn your wages by the sweat of your feet :feelsLSD:
Ok GrAYcel

Can confirm
A7Dqqzw 460s

Pack ur things lad

They tracked your IP homie

I have subscribed to a good encrypted VPN (i'll be using TOR soon).
I know you can't fool the billion dollah alphabet agencies at technology, but it'll make me look more suspicious and i'll waste their time fiddling with them.

They're doing all this but still can't find any terrorists on this site. If they watched muslims or any other group as hard as us I bet they'd find way more dirt on them.

They're doing all this but still can't find any terrorists on this site. If they watched muslims or any other group as hard as us I bet they'd find way more dirt on them.

I doubt that they give a single fuck about you
Btw i'm a muslim, so might explain why I warranted such heavy surveillance. :feelskek:

Btw i'm a muslim, so might explain why I warranted such heavy surveillance. :feelskek:
Me too. I bet if incels claim to be following islam then they'll finally leave us alone.

I am going full Jason Bourne on there ass.

C31 1

Then yeah that explains it

Last edited:
Good luck man.

Personally, my caring level for life is so low, I'd probably just go up to them and confront them as to who they are and what they're doing.

Stop touching yourself prevert!

The government is watching u

over for schizoidmaxxed cels