Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Am Being Imprisoned For A Year, My Goodbyes.

RIP bro sad to see you go, it was fun posting dots in the sewer :fuk:

To be honest, try to act normal and you get an early way out from there… don’t waste your time locked up
Pretty sure he wanted that to happen, the assaulting he did just makes it blatant. He wanted to make sure they would think he's crazy and send him away, he couldn't afford freedom after his peers and family found out what he's been doing:feelsXmas:

Post pics of lolis one final in sewers bro.:feelsbadman:

Pretty sure he wanted that to happen, the assaulting he did just makes it blatant. He wanted to make sure they would think he's crazy and send him away, he couldn't afford freedom after his peers and family found out what he's been doing:feelsXmas:
I assaulted them because I panicked didn’t know what to do, I am such a homebody I spend all day at home. My whole world was crashing in front of my eyes. The first thought I had was hurting the people who put me in this situation.

I assaulted them because I panicked didn’t know what to do, I am such a homebody I spend all day at home. My whole world was crashing in front of my eyes. The first thought I had was hurting the people who put me in this situation.
I believe you, but I also believe what I wrote. Don't tell me you would've had the balls to still live around your family and peers so soon after your habits going public?

Anyways when I was given this news I kind of had a mental breakdown and assaulted the school district employees who gave me the news and then I assaulted EMS when they came to give me an evaluation.
dark triad chad out :feelsUgh:

I believe you, but I also believe what I wrote. Don't tell me you would've had the balls to still live around your family and peers so soon after your habits going public?
I don’t care what people think about me, I just wanna stay home. The hospital discharged me last night because they put me off suicide watch and I wasn’t a risk to my family anymore. I get to spend my last few days at home doing what I love for the last few times. It feels like I’m on death row.

36741.jpg

This is why you don't post glowing nigger level threads on the website, we are not kidding when we say this is a honeypot and we are being passively watched. Good luck anyway dude hope you make it.
I will make a women zoo on Jupiter that is currently going into a success:feelsokman:

If you had chad looks they would praise you and let you live free have fun getting beat up by thugmaxxed Tyrone

If you had chad looks they would praise you and let you live free have fun getting beat up by thugmaxxed Tyrone
I’m supposed to be one of the oldest also I’m the stereotypical quiet “that guy looks crazy dont fuck with him” type. The other residents are the least of my worries.

I went to jail for a year and also spent a year in a state hospital. It sucked but it wasn't that bad. Years of isolation prepared me.
How much did you miss home at first, did you ever get used to being away from there?

Go :society:

Don't let em win.

Jesus. Keep us updated brocel.
The hospital discharged me last night so I can spend my last few days at home, chilling on my bed as I’m writing this. Like I said it feels like I’m on death row, I will be disappearing Monday or Tuesday. If I am somehow able to get internet access at the facility I will update everyone on what it’s been like. That’s everything for now.

The hospital discharged me last night so I can spend my last few days at home, chilling on my bed as I’m writing this. Like I said it feels like I’m on death row, I will be disappearing Monday or Tuesday. If I am somehow able to get internet access at the facility I will update everyone on what it’s been like. That’s everything for now.
Brutal stuff.

Consider the following though. The tougher the experience will be, the stronger you'll come out of it. Nothing gives a man strength the way experience does.

:smonk:

where? I can't find the thread
Kind of cringe the more I look back on it, but this isn’t the only reason I’m being sent. It’s just the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Kind of cringe the more I look back on it, but this isn’t the only reason I’m being sent. It’s just the straw that broke the camel’s back.
Like I said, do everything they would expect you to do, say everything they would want/expect you to say. Maybe if there are ranks there you can climb to higher ranks for behavior and having access to things others don't and more "freedom" (although very limited). And maybe you can get out earlier. If it's super religious, take a bible, a cross, or christian mini statues objects with you and keep trying to say important biblical passages or things that you pretend to like from it so they think you are completely cured/converted.

That's actually how many of people got out of it. They started preaching and reciting the bible, spreading the gospel to make others think they were reformed and ready to get out. So do it as much as you can if it is religious-centered. If it works you might get things others won't, making your time a bit easier, like having more privileges or comfort, or even getting out of there early as "reformed".

Heck, if they let you get home for the last few days, try convincing your parents about dropping the idea of sending you to this troubled youth camp, or try and convince some other relative of yours to take you in, try everything you can to get away from these camps, like said before, they have the bad habit of being concentration camps in disguise, just don't try and run away and become homeless, that won't work long term and you will eventually get caught, turn yourself in or end up dead or something (even though homeless life seems more chill in the US than around here). Just whatever you do, think it through before acting, you don't want to accidentally make your situation worse, whenever you feel like panicking, do your best to keep your cool and think things through.

If all else fails and you end up in the camp, play by the rules and you should be able to get a higher rank or be let go earlier for good behaviour. If you get internet access in the camp DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACCESS THIS FORUM (or any other incel related site), they probably have the internet traffic under surveillance at all times, if they catch you, they will use it against you. You already fucked up, so now it is time to lay low. If laying low and playing by the rules becomes too mentally straining for you, try to think of it as if you were an incel spy or a double agent, helps me cope with being surrounded by normiecucks all the time, maybe it will help you as well. Hope you get out of this one intact boyo, wish you well.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If laying low and playing by the rules becomes too mentally straining for you, try to think of it as if you were an incel spy or a double agent, helps me cope with being surrounded by normiecucks all the time
Based. This is how I coped with being surrounded by normiecucks at Uni.

Last edited:
Heck, if they let you get home for the last few days, try convincing your parents about dropping the idea of sending you to this troubled youth camp, or try and convince some other relative of yours to take you in, try everything you can to get away from these camps, like said before, they have the bad habit of being concentration camps in disguise, just don't try and run away and become homeless, that won't work long term and you will eventually get caught, turn yourself in or end up dead or something (even though homeless life seems more chill in the US than around here). Just whatever you do, think it through before acting, you don't want to accidentally make your situation worse, whenever you feel like panicking, do your best to keep your cool and think things through.

If all else fails and you end up in the camp, play by the rules and you should be able to get a higher rank or be let go earlier for good behaviour. If you get internet access in the camp DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACCESS THIS FORUM (or any other incel related site), they probably have the internet traffic under surveillance at all times, if they catch you, they will use it against you. You already fucked up, so now it is time to lay low. If laying low and playing by the rules becomes too mentally straining for you, try to think of it as if you were an incel spy or a double agent, helps me cope with being surrounded by normiecucks all the time, maybe it will help you as well. Hope you get out of this one intact boyo, wish you well.
That’s the plan :heart:

Cucked parents, hes going to become the next Carl panzram look what happened to him when he went to those reform schools these places only make bad matters worse

:cryfeels:

try to act as NT as possible,
they may let you out early

partly because of the incel school shooting threat I accidentally made on my school.
"Accidentally"

I'm sorry, there's no way to do something like that by accident

A lot of incels on this forum are like you

Attention whores that are "thrill chasing" and doing stupid shit like browsing the forum at school, using incel lingo in public, etc

None of this would have happened if you simply stopped be fucking attention whore and focused on actual goals

Dude wtf, don't go. DON'T GO. THESE THINGS FOR "TROUBLED YOUTHS" ARE PHYSICAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE CENTERS. You are gonna be tortured for years. HEAR ME OUT ON THIS, SEARCH IT UP. They don't correct, they don't help you, they WILL TORTURE YOU PHYSICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY.
Don't fucking go, RUN AWAY, run the fuck away NOW. I'm fucking serious, RUN, THE, FUCK, AWAY, NOW!

I repeat:

TROUBLED YOUTH PROGRAMS ARE TORTURE CENTERS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Knzx6PVvG0&t=2s&ab_channel=HorrorStories

Good luck OP, and thanks for the wakeup call
The last couple days have been incredibly rough for me, I was recently given the devastating news that I am being sent to a residential facility for the “troubled youth.” Because I am a troubled mentally disturbed child partly because of the incel school shooting threat I accidentally made on my school.

It’s a long story check my other threads if you want to be filled in. They also took my phone and uncovered copious amounts of rape and loli hentai, which brutally finalized the decision to send me away.

Anyways when I was given this news I kind of had a mental breakdown and assaulted the school district employees who gave me the news and then I assaulted EMS when they came to give me an evaluation. I was handcuffed and sent to a hospital where I have been since Monday, around when I stopped posting on the site. I had several psychosis episodes from being trapped in a blank room and given only chicken fingers and pizza to eat at the hospital for days on end. Stripped down to my boxers because they won’t give me my clothes and tried to escape the emergency room (epicly failed), was subdued by le security guards.

So on Monday or Tuesday I’m finally being discharged from the hospital and being sent to the facility, meaning no more phone, meaning no more incel website. I want to move on and become a better person, maybe make the best of this situation. I’m hopeful for my future. Tbh I’m more volcel than incel, maybe I can lose some weight and fix up my face and hopefully lose my virginity and get a girl when this all ends. I am not requesting a ban but I am going to be leaving for maybe a year. I’m happy they let me have my phone for my last couple days here. Thank you all for the good times, and shoutouts to all the sewercels.

@Arescel @SlutLiberationFront :smonk:
I need to stop telling people outside of this site about my problems , too much shit that could go wrong.