Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am barely existing

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Every person I come into contact with mocks and belittles me. I don't even want a gf. I just want to be a normal human. And I have been denied that birthright. I am a narrow fragile being. My ribcage is only 10 inches wide. I was condemned to exist on the outskirts of society. And people just won't let me be. It's not enough that I was born fucked up. "No. You have to suffer. You are here for our enjoyment. The chads and the normies. We work hard. But we want entertainment. You are our torture subject. Fuck you little pussy.". Normal People are innately wicked are psychopathic. It's absolutely insane that we are demonized when society literally does nothing but constantly shit on us. This is a fallen world.

This is a fallen world.
Through your suffering, you learned it. It is. But it'll be done for soon, praise be to God. Accept Jesus today.

Stay strong brother, the pain will end someday. try to make your life beareable in the meantime, dont try to change the world as the world is already at its boiling point. society dosnt have that much time left to be honest

My own family shits on me.

But why would god create such an evil world?
After experiencing this brief world under Satan/sin/men, we'll value the eternal life with God calling the shots much more. The desert is God's school.

God also made the perfect sacrifice for us so that we could know it.

ROMANS 5 KJV

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Every person I come into contact with mocks and belittles me.
Yeah that’s just the thing with being the lowest of society
Normal People are innately wicked are psychopathic. It's absolutely insane that we are demonized when society literally does nothing but constantly shit on us. This is a fallen world.
Yep I’m pretty sure this place is hell

What you describe is true for me as well. I'm a 5'3(120lbs) ethnicel with several mental illnesses and a negative social history. The "normies"/NTs enjoy making us suffer for their gratification.

In my case, though, I rely on pills to "exist".

What you describe is true for me as well. I'm a 5'3(120lbs) ethnicel with several mental illnesses and a negative social history. The "normies"/NTs enjoy making us suffer for their gratification.

In my case, though, I rely on pills to "exist".
I don't identify with the modern version of Christianity. It's too nice. These people should go to hell.

we should. I feel like if we had some sort of MGTOW type kinship we might at least feel less hopeless.
We have it at least in my groups here

I don't understand the point of my continued existence on this plane to be honest.

I´m sorry. You are not alone in your suffering, my friend.

Stay strong brother, the pain will end someday. try to make your life beareable in the meantime, dont try to change the world as the world is already at its boiling point. society dosnt have that much time left to be honest
It has 3 billion years before the sun explodes

Every person I come into contact with mocks and belittles me. I don't even want a gf. I just want to be a normal human. And I have been denied that birthright. I am a narrow fragile being. My ribcage is only 10 inches wide. I was condemned to exist on the outskirts of society. And people just won't let me be. It's not enough that I was born fucked up. "No. You have to suffer. You are here for our enjoyment. The chads and the normies. We work hard. But we want entertainment. You are our torture subject. Fuck you little pussy.". Normal People are innately wicked are psychopathic. It's absolutely insane that we are demonized when society literally does nothing but constantly shit on us. This is a fallen world.
are you an infiltrator

I don't even want a gf
Doubt a gf would solve a lot of things.

The social halo when you go hand by hand together outside

Regular weekly sex where she is also making some effort

An emotional sponge that whenever you feel bad can just grab and fuck or kiss

Etc.

Strong 1st post

Get into marksmanship and firearms tbh. Make sure everyone around you knows that you're training regularly. It's a really fun cope, and it makes people stop and consider whether it's truly worth insulting someone who's only hobby revolves around deadly weapons.

Hey man, you're among friends.

You were born to a challenging situation.

IT IS not your fault.