Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am back.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Whoever reported me I will find you. It might be today, it might be next week, it might be next year. But I will find you.

I wanted to free you. Welcome back.

didn’t even notice you were gone tbh

Welcome back boyo.
Hi back, I'm Seija.

Let me guess another JBW topic got you banned right?

Let me guess another JBW topic got you banned right?
no i posted a picture of some israeli girls for literally like 5 seconds then deleted it and in those 5 seconds some fat lardass reported it
now im at 90% warning level, only a matter of time until i get perma

keep crying for him bunny fag
based
fuck that retarded bunny fag @RegisterUserName username u can tell by the way he types he think he has clout guess what fagggot cunt this is a forum boardfor losersof society, higher post count here is a bad thing
messages<1000
Who
point proven

Last edited:
It's about time :feelsautistic:
we need to make a new website, seriously fucking tired of these cuck mods, im taking fucking codeacademy courses, i will make my own website, fucking mods here ban u for nothing and half everyone is 6 foot 8 white guy

no i posted a picture of some israeli girls for literally like 5 seconds then deleted it and in those 5 seconds some fat lardass reported it
Dude you need to calm down so you dont get permed

based View attachment 143300fuck that retarded bunny fag @registeredusername u can tell by the way he types he think he has clout guess what fagggot cunt this is a forum boardfor losersof society, higher post count here is a bad thing

point proven
Keep worshipping white cock you cuck lmao literally who are you and what kind of faggot other than a soy cuck who drinks white man's cum out of his black tribeswoman (who communicates with a series of screams and clicking) says "clout", nevermind cares about if they got reported for making shit retarded posts :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep worshipping me in every thread

DAMN dude, why did you do that? You know that everyone hates anything related to the Jews and Israel. That's worse than any JBW topic.

lowpostcountcel cope
:feelscry:
lol stfu, u have 8 people riding your chad dick on this board
Keep worshipping white cock you cuck lmao literally who are you and what kind of faggot other than a soy cuck who drinks white man's cum out of his black tribeswoman (who communicates with a series of screams and clicking) says "clout", nevermind cares about if they got reported for making shit retarded posts :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep worshipping me in every thread
imagine denying jbw, listen go suck insomniac's white cock for a few more hours ok? and then come cry in all my threads after that, worshipping u haha , u come to all my threads and reply to all my comments, u are both me and insomns biggest fanboy i think, please go suck my dick

DAMN dude, why did you do that? You know that everyone hates anything related to the Jews and Israel. That's worse than any JBW topic.
i wonder why. almost like serge's name is literally "Aleph"

imagine denying jbw, listen go suck insomniac's white cock for a few more hours ok? and then come cry in all my threads after that, worshipping u haha , u come to all my threads and reply to all my comments, u are both me and insomns biggest fanboy i think, please go suck my dick
I literally had no idea who you were. You're the one who worships insomniac for being Aryan you inferiority complex ridden spastic

insom, bunnyretard and like 2 other guys are clogging this board up and thinking theyre better than the rest, they should all be perme to restore the balance tbh

insom, bunnyretard and like 2 other guys are clogging this board up and thinking theyre better than the rest, they should all be perme to restore the balance tbh
You guys need to calm down now.

I literally had no idea who you were. You're the one who worships insomniac for being Aryan you inferiority complex ridden spastic
yea im the one worshipping him for pointing out he's a >6ft nordic white dude and pointing out jbw
however you are not the one worshipping him, when in every thread he comes up in 2 seconds you were there to ""CAHHAHA STOP TLAKING ABOUT HIM OMFG BILL00!!!! DONT SPeAK TO INSOMNIAC LIKE THAT!!!" please go suck more of his dick and have audacity to call Me the worshiper lol, retarded bunny fag
honestly go look at all your comments in relation to mine and reflect on your retardation you giga subhuman

yea im the one worshipping him for pointing out he's a >6ft nordic white dude and pointing out jbw
however you are not the one worshipping him, when in every thread he comes up in 2 seconds you were there to ""CAHHAHA STOP TLAKING ABOUT HIM OMFG BILL00!!!! DONT SPeAK TO INSOMNIAC LIKE THAT!!!" please go suck more of his dick and have audacity to call Me the worshiper lol, retarded bunny fag
honestly go look at all your comments in relation to mine and reflect on your retardation you giga subhuman
Can you find a single example boyo? Or are you making baseless accusations because your IQ is so affected by the fact that you're a swine flu test subject? Just stop, honestly; you're an embarrassment to dog-human hybrids all over with all that barking you're doing for me :lul: :lul:
Literally no idea who you are but even if you were right in any way, you'd still lose because your head is filled with an ethnic inferiority complex (the thing that makes cucks if you couldn't make the link)

>you giga subhuman

Incel shaming are we now?

Can you find a single example boyo? Or are you making baseless accusations because your IQ is so affected by the fact that you're a swine flu test subject? Just stop, honestly; you're an embarrassment to dog-human hybrids all over with all that barking you're doing for me :lul: :lul:
Literally no idea who you are but even if you were right in any way, you'd still lose because your head is filled with an ethnic inferiority complex (the thing that makes cucks if you couldn't make the link)

>you giga subhuman

Incel shaming are we now?
subhuman is not limited to incel, incels are subhuman in looks not IQ, you are subhuman in both and therefore a giga subhuman. dickrider cocksucker, ltierally everything youve been saying to me before i got banned was riding insominacs dick then u have the gall to call me out for worship, lol, fucking retard, you have shaved off 10 years of my life making my blood pressure spike forcing me to read your sub room temperature IQ comments, go fuck my asshole for life faggot

GUYS GUYS GUYS PLEASE CALM DOWN I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING

SUCK MY PE PEE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
go fuck my asshole for life faggot
bro no :feelsugh:

ltierally everything youve been saying to me before i got banned was riding insominacs dick
How about you bring up some quotes hm? Clowns like you are funny but when you degrade yourself to this level I struggle to contain my ribs because I'm loling so hard at you
go fuck my asshole for life faggot
caged

Status
Not open for further replies.