Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am back with another brutal blackpill

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
A girl will never truly lust after you if you don’t have a good looking face. We will never get to feel her raw attraction in its most primal form if we don’t have a good looking face. No amount of confidence can help you with that.

Here you can see, a girl is finally able to put in words how she was feeling all along

https://ibb.co/mFDU4n
https://ibb.co/kCkdEn

I Can’t image a girl listing this much after me. It’s over for all of us. Even if we manage to escape, no girl will lust this badly after us.

Last edited:
Welcome back, brother.

Thanks for the blackpill mate

You can't be truly loved if you're ugly. Chad is God.

welcome back my guy still catfishing I see.

Wtf is with that girl talking about pms hormones? They really don't seem to feel any standards of dignity anymore.

Wtf is with that girl talking about pms hormones? They really don't seem to feel any standards of dignity anymore.

I literally was on a plane in the aisle seat and the stacy next to me was hitting on the chad by the window and talking about sex. It's over

Just blaming her hormones for degeneracy, she has no agency

Gtfo fakcel you cant just stay 5 months away and then come with 'blackpills'

Proves my point that women only care for what you can offer them but not you as a person.

fuck this shit life, its time to lock and load

giphy.gif

Your threads made me contemplate rope

RUN BADBOY GAME NOW.
ITS ALL WE HAVE LEFT.

Gtfo fakcel you cant just stay 5 months away and then come with 'blackpills'
lol can't tell if you're sarcastic or not. Are girls into him? Or are you calling him fakecel because he's catfishing?

femoids that i know from school was talking about their period while we doing group assignment. i was the only man but since i'm sub 8 i'm invisible for women so they can talk whatever the fuck they want not caring the dude they barely know.

Did you switch Chads?

Also, do you fraud live snapchat pics?

My god this listing.

How'd you fraud live snaps? Anywys, ITS OGRE!