Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I AM BACK (got banned from Reddit)

spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
I am back guys, I am here to spread the truth. I was banned because I threatened a female and got reported and banned.

spicycurry said:
I am back guys, I am here to spread the truth. I was banned because I threatened a female and got reported and banned.

Ayatollah Khomeini was blackpilled AF.

What did you say to her?

are you from /r/braincucks

Reddit is full of disgusting blue pilled cucks and I suggest they jump off a bridge.

_incelinside said:
are you from /r/braincucks

I got banned by a Reddit admin. We got brigaded by another  subreddit and I was then banned. Braincels is not too bad as long as you don't get noticed by mods.

tehgymcel420 said:
What did you say to her?

We should kill her by lashing her repeatedly.

Just got banned from Reddit. Apparently calling someone a slut is grounds for a no-warning permaban from the entire site. Cucks.

How spicy are you, exactly?

bro nobody even noticed you were gone........

I only use Reddit for the small subs anyway.

spicycurry said:
I am back guys, I am here to spread the truth. I was banned because I threatened a female and got reported and banned.
welcome back. Im sure if the gender roles were reversed reddit wouldnt have done anything. Too many white knight mods on there.