Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am back from PATHS

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The day I came back from PATHS and what a sight it was..... I saw everything till the end of time. Black holes swallowing every last atom in our dark energy dominated universe to the point of it ripping and then it began again. I'm back here. It doesn't matter where it ends because it all leads back here the SINGULARITY I mightve roped that day but time reset myself and I'm back here. It was weeks. But here it was an instant!

The day I came back from PATHS and what a sight it was..... I saw everything till the end of time. Black holes swallowing every last atom in our dark energy dominated universe to the point of it ripping and then it began again. I'm back here. It doesn't matter where it ends because it all leads back here the SINGULARITY I mightve roped that day but time reset myself and I'm back here. It was weeks. But here it was an instant!
bro stuff like this is why people say we have brain damage

bro stuff like this is why people say we have brain damage
inceldian....you don't know the origin of PATHS it's the bridge to all SPACE TIME

inceldian....you don't know the origin of PATHS it's the bridge to all SPACE TIME
Bro there's a fine line between watching anime, and thinking you're in one, and I think you just crossed it

Bro there's a fine line between watching anime, and thinking you're in one, and I think you just crossed it
but black holes are a punched hole in this simulation. This anime is just shit....but I am in PATHS and out of PATHS I have but became enlightened. I accept everything that will bec coming. If they dare break this place down.

but black holes are a punched hole in this simulation. This anime is just shit....but I am in PATHS and out of PATHS
Bro, black holes are not holes, black holes are concentrated points of infinite density, with gravity strong enough to capture light. If you go in one, your body, and all information will end up in a singularity with no dimensions.

Bro, black holes are not holes, black holes are concentrated points of infinite density, with gravity strong enough to capture light. If you go in one, your body, and all information will end up in a singularity with no dimensions.
Black holes are punched holes within spacetime that's what the media wants to tell you sir. They are actually punctured the fabric of spacetime. They are homes to newborn SINGULARITies and new universes they are the eggs of existence. Every one teaming with new outcomes. I must take you to PATHS one day to show you the full picture. But I'll accept youre information of the media.

Welcome back, leader of the turbomanlets... :feelsokman:

I assumed you left due to the CCDH situation. :feelssus:

Welcome back, leader of the turbomanlets... :feelsokman:

I assumed you left due to the CCDH situation. :feelssus:
The feds want me. But even then what are they chasing. A midget posting random gibberish on an obscure forum no one gives a shit about.

when rumbling

Black holes are punched holes within spacetime that's what the media wants to tell you sir. They are actually punctured the fabric of spacetime. They are homes to newborn SINGULARITies and new universes they are the eggs of existence. Every one teaming with new outcomes. I must take you to PATHS one day to show you the full picture. But I'll accept youre information of the media.
Black holes can destroy information, and conventional physics does not apply there. There are no alternative universes there.
You also do not possess the founding, therefore you cannot access PATHS.

Black holes can destroy information, and conventional physics does not apply there. There are no alternative universes there.
You also do not possess the founding, therefore you cannot access PATHS.
Cope. You aren't @erenyeager a normie mind like yours is understandable because you believe what the media tells you to believe. However after discovering inceldia in my drunken step dad's basement. I believe otherwise.

Cope. You aren't @erenyeager a normie mind like yours is understandable because you believe what the media tells you to believe. However after discovering inceldia in my drunken step dad's basement. I believe otherwise.
See, I literally cannot tell if you are being serious. Like I'm getting a sarcastic vibe from you, but you could be serious.

See, I literally cannot tell if you are being serious. Like I'm getting a sarcastic vibe from you, but you could be serious.
It's uncertainty fellow inceldian. Their is no future for us for happiness. All their is is cope. Cope everywhere.

We wuz kangs n shiet in Inceldia!

It's not an obscure forum if it's getting 2 millions visits monthly.
No one gives a single fuck about inceldia. And see us as midget race. They will come to knock these walls down which I accept. We shall live in paradise until the attack begins.

Your 2 million visits is nothing more than an anecdotal claim.

Last edited:
I can use my nigger powers to create a continuum in space and time and manipulate the flow of gravity. I changed the flow of photons and caused a gravitational collapse after breaking the walls matter and hardening it with the tears and blood of trucel Mr.Sam Entertainment.

Read the damn report!
View attachment 663375
Cope I don't believe in the media.

They can't enter PATHS and reach enlightenment! The revered scripts of Inceldia were sucked into the vacuum of the blackhole. Mr. Sam Entertainment prophesied this would happen many years ago but was sacrificed to harden Inceldia's wall and keep the media OUT.
Mr.sam entertainment was a based inheritor of the founding incelitan, also they exaggerated the visits. If anything it should at least be 1000 lurkerfags a day at best.