Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am back bitches

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
24 hours
No smartphone, no pc
No movies, shows, anime, vidya, social media, youtube, incels.co.

Didn't even look at a screen. Ignored all notifications.

Woke up to 14 alerts.

What did you do in those 24 hours?

26980.jpg

Read a book. Ldarded without copes. Contemplated life. Took a long awaited bath. Walked(a lot). Called up a fren.
Not perfect but sounds better than LDARing at PC all day, congrats.

Not perfect but sounds better than LDARing at PC all day, congrats.
Not much you can do in 24 hrs. But I can see why people have hobbies etc tbh. There's bumfuck to do as a NEET without technology.

Good job
I have a very very important exam next year and I have to bust my ass off for several months. These are the most crucial 6-8 months of my life and I can't take it lightly so I'll have to take a voluntary ban for the next 6-8 months in a few days. :ping::ping:

Good job
I have a very very important exam next year and I have to bust my ass off for several months. These are the most crucial 6-8 months of my life and I can't take it lightly so I'll have to take a voluntary ban for the next 6-8 months in a few days. :ping::ping:
Good luck bro. I have fucked up enough important exams cuz of this habit. Ace it and become a richcareerfag to buy good copes.

There's bumfuck to do as a NEET without technology.
Depends on the environment you live at, living in a village/countryside would makes your day go by fast because there is things to do all day long. Really the only boring thing about that is that you can't wait to go to bed because there is NOTHING to do at night.