Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am autistic, how to NT Maxx ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
Hi guys, I am autistic, I have been trying to NTmaxx for ten years but I still don't understand anything about social interactions. My biggest problem is I have nothing to say to normies. Like we have next to nothing in common. Even people I have interests in common I have nothing to tell them, we are interested in the same things but for different reasons.

Also, I don't understand social interactions. From what I understood, most often normiespeak is "I say this but actually, I mean this"
Also, I don't know to to say when texting.

Is there a blackpilled source for this kind of shit so an autist like me can understand?

I always had a hard time making friends.

Thanks

Last edited:
NTmaxxing is :redpill: cope

If you are actually diagnosed as autistic by a professional, NTmaxxing is not possible

If you are actually diagnosed as autistic by a professional, NTmaxxing is not possible
I am high functioning, I tend to do much better when I understand the meaning behind things. Blackpill has helped me a lot, but it is too vague, I need something much more precise. A bit like the redpill.

Explaining what normies actually mean behind their phrases and explaining the true purposes of their interactions.

1. Observe
2. Learn
3. Imitate

There's always a subtext to everything normies say. You'll never master it.

Are you a fellow stuttercel? If so its hard to NTmaxxx foids and normies always treat me like Im some autistic kid because I stutter.

Change your avi to cute anime girl to have good halo and ascention will be so near

Change your avi to cute anime girl to have good halo and ascention will be so near
I find anime girls cringe, Because I wanna fuck them
Are you a fellow stuttercel? If so its hard to NTmaxxx foids and normies always treat me like Im some autistic kid because I stutter.
Yes, sttutering is the worse disability. People verbally bully you and you can't even respond. Destroyed my childhood.
1. Observe
2. Learn
3. Imitate
Thanks, but first I need human interaction, where can I observe Normies in their natural habitat ? Are there some videos I can watch and analyse ?

Last edited:
1-1 conversations are learnable even if you're not NT.

Speak --> react
Question --> answer --> react to answer
reaction = tone of voice + facial expression + words

The hard part is learning how to react. If a normie says something funny to normies, it's never funny to me. So I need to listen to their tone of voice. They use a different tone of voice when saying something they think is humorous. Same when they say something they think is concerning or sad, like the death of a foid. In such cases I need to surpress my natural reaction of joy and use the "concerned" tone of voice.
it takes a lot of energy and probably wont benefit you very much though

it takes a lot of energy and probably wont benefit you very much though
Thanks, It will benefit me. I need to suppress my ego and always react following a script instead of saying what I want to say. Thanks, I think I understand how Normies behave now, the NPC meme was real