Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I am at a college orientation

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
I need to careermaxx so I can make a good wage because life is only worth living as an incel if you make a lot of money to create more copes for myself, I fucking hate myself for going to college 2 years late

Any good strategies to studymaxx without going insane from loneliness/seeing normies and foids have fun while you rot? College is some high-level psychological torture I swEaR

Any good strategies to studymaxx without going insane from loneliness/seeing normies and foids have fun while you rot? College is some high-level psychological torture I swEaR
Best bet for you would to do college from home, homeschooling is best for LDARmaxxers

Best bet for you would to do college from home, homeschooling is best for LDARmaxxers
Good advice but you’ll feel like shit for missing out

Rent an appartment near your college and leave the campus ASAP when lectures are over.

Rent an appartment near your college and leave the campus ASAP when lectures are over.
Also not an option, I've spent a year here already. And if I rented an apartment it would still have to be roommates with people from college because not enough money for regular apartments the apartments outside of the campus are pretty much 99% students. In fact it might actually be worse because of parties, which are more or less banned in dorms

Also not an option, I've spent a year here already. And if I rented an apartment it would still have to be roommates with people from college because not enough money for regular apartments the apartments outside of the campus are pretty much 99% students. In fact it might actually be worse because of parties, which are more or less banned in dorms
Humiliation kink.Learn to enjoy the moggings, seeing couples making out, and hearing them have sex ant night. Only way to get through it.

Humiliation kink.Learn to enjoy the moggings, seeing couples making out, and hearing them have sex ant night. Only way to get through it.
Is there any tricks you use to ignore them? Low-tier normies must get mogged too yet they're bluepilled and don't seem to care at all.

Is there any tricks you use to ignore them? Low-tier normies must get mogged too yet they're bluepilled and don't seem to care at all.
I fail to understand these people...

Good luck brocel.
My Hero Academia Eyes GIF

I fail to understand these people...
I need to un-take the blackpill and delude myself to being a LTN again. Unfortunately this is damn near impossible being non-NT, if I was NT I would be oofy doofy maxxing