Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am approaching 30s and things haven't changed a bit

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
No friends, still skinny, still subhuman, I am still wearing the same old clothes, this is my existence. Never had any proper dates, cant go to clubs or pick up foids, lack of social skill and still drives alone. My peers are out having sex, smoking, drinking and planning on getting married and here I am the fuck sitting on my ass daydreaming about my oneitis.

No friends, still skinny, still subhuman, I am still wearing the same old clothes, this is my existence. Never had any proper dates, cant go to clubs or pick up foids, lack of social skill and still drives alone. My peers are out having sex, smoking, drinking and planning on getting married and here I am the fuck sitting on my ass daydreaming about my oneitis.
It's cuz u use windows

I am passed 30 and things haven't changed a bit​

Sorry to hear that brocel, the skinny thing is fixable though if you want, not that it will change much.

This is me and I am passed 31

Take a shower

Im 28 same shit its ovur

Basically described me idk how close you are to 30 but me it's only a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back