Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am animesexual

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
Animesexual is a term under the Asexual umbrella (Animesexual can also be under the Fictosexual umbrella) in which an individual experiences little to no attraction to anyone, but rather fictional characters. Animesexuals are specifically attracted to anime characters. Usually these attractions are far stronger than typical fictional/celebrity crushes that are akin to the attractions an Allosexual (someone who is not Asexual) would feel for another person.

Animesexual individuals are more frequently attracted to anime/manga characters than they are to individuals in real life.

animesexuals are the only truecels since anime girls don't exist, so realitysexual incels always have the slim chance of finding a girlfriend but for people like me it is impossible.

How's your health? Did the kidney transplant go well?

animesexuals are the only truecels since anime girls don't exist, so realitysexual incels always have the slim chance of finding a girlfriend but for people like me it is impossible.

Animesexual is a term under the Asexual umbrella (Animesexual can also be under the Fictosexual umbrella) in which an individual experiences little to no attraction to anyone, but rather fictional characters. Animesexuals are specifically attracted to anime characters. Usually these attractions are far stronger than typical fictional/celebrity crushes that are akin to the attractions an Allosexual (someone who is not Asexual) would feel for another person.

Animesexual individuals are more frequently attracted to anime/manga characters than they are to individuals in real life.
Brutal.

There are too many fucking [...]sexual terms these days. When are we gonna get to meme territory were people legit declare themselves "sexualsexual" or some stupid shit?

Screenshot 792Tfw no yandere gf to cuddle with it. It nevER began.

it’s rly over , fuck man

2023 newfag and i have the 3rd highest post count on my other account, you are a nobody.
Currently @Animecel2D has the 3rd highest post count

It's just autism

i had hentai phase when i was in high school

When you look at a real girl a number of things can go through your mind. How many dicks has she sucked? How many slutty photos has she sent to guys that mog you? How psychotic is she? How much has she been brainwashed by feminist propaganda?

When you look at an cute anime girl none of these things go through your mind because they are simply not possible. The feminine ideal exists today, but not in real women. Its very difficult to feel "love at first sight" for a real girl when there are a thousand things that could and likely are wrong with her. The only attractive part of them is their bodies. Personality wise no girl can ever compare to an anime girl and any relationship with them would be disappointing.

True:feelscry: