Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am angry with being excluded and bullied

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
When I was a kid I would be quite and other kids would get into fights with me for NO REASON. Even if I did nothing. I never started fights ever. They would make fun of me and sometimes steal my stuff. Then later on everyone started ignoring me. What did I do to deserve this? NOTHING. It was all my looks. I am angry that they let me rot.

I hope they all die

Same, and when I tried to fight, me and the bully got the same punishment, when I asked for help from the teachers, they just ignored me

Same, and when I tried to fight, me and the bully got the same punishment, when I asked for help from the teachers, they just ignored me
Mogs me, the bully got off free most of the time. Fuck teachers bunch of scumbags.

When I was a kid I would be quite and other kids would get into fights with me for NO REASON. Even if I did nothing. I never started fights ever. They would make fun of me and sometimes steal my stuff. Then later on everyone started ignoring me. What did I do to deserve this? NOTHING. It was all my looks. I am angry that they let me rot.
haven't seen you in awhile, welcome back

I only ever got into a physical altercation once in my life and I was so weak that when I tried choking the guy he was still able to laugh. It was so insignificant that I didnt even get in trouble. I guess thats good but suifuel that I’m so irrelevant that my murder attempt got off lol

Mogs me, the bully got off free most of the time. Fuck teachers bunch of scumbags.
I didn't do shit until 6th grade, was bullied since 1st
I regret that I didn't before, if you fight back once (even if you lose) then next time the bully wouldn't try again regardless of looks
because he knows that you aren't quite about that

fuck why are u back. pls dont post about driver license and shit then

agreed. being excluded is scientifically proven to destroy my health. i'm not entitled to health

Me too man and no one ever cared

Fuck em. Can't do anything about memories bro. Time to find good copes